• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Crash space this weekend in Keene(ish)?

Started by dalebert, January 18, 2008, 09:59 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

dalebert

I was thinking of visiting Keene this weekend and checking out that room as well as attend the meeting, possibly do karaoke if I can get there by tonight. Anyone have crash space for two nights? I have a sleeping bag.

TackleTheWorld

Lloyd Danforth

What could be going on in Dale's mind?

Keene

Seabrook

Keene

Seabrook

Keene

Sea.......AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Mark_FTL

Dale

Laura approves of you, so we have a bed you can sleep on at our place, we will be going to karaoke at the Kaily (Whatever) House, but we will have to do a little planning on where to park your car. If you are interested, my cell is 941-356-3562.

Mark

Kat Kanning

Puke

Quote from: Mark_FTL on January 18, 2008, 10:16 AM NHFT
...but we will have to do a little planning on where to park your car.

Do they not allow people to park at the laundromat?

dalebert

Quote from: TackleTheWorld on January 18, 2008, 10:07 AM NHFT
Futon space available at our place.

That sounds great! I've always slept well on futons.

Just FYI, I'm not sure if I'll make it tonight or leave tomorrow morning. Aside from the meeting, of course, anything interesting happening in Keene this weekend?

dalebert

Quote from: ivyleague28477 on January 18, 2008, 04:21 PM NHFT
If you're still here, walk on over next door to my place!  We're having game night!

I'm fixing a little grub, but I'll stop by right after I eat!

Puke

TackleTheWorld

Holy crud!  A grub is an insect baby, what does that beast look like when it grows up?

Jim Johnson

Alright... >:(...dalebert said we was fixing a little grub...it's like a spay/neuter thing.

Sure grubs are cute...but what do you get when they grow up...be socially responsible...spay/neuter your grubs.   :ahoy:

dalebert

Quote from: dalebert on January 18, 2008, 04:17 PM NHFT
Aside from the meeting, of course, anything interesting happening in Keene this weekend?

So, has anyone seen The Orphanage? It's made by the same people who did Pan's Labyrinth.

I'm planning to drive down the morning. I'll prolly head str8 to Panera Bread and hang out a while until I figure out what's up. That way I'll have Net access. I'm curious if there are any good theaters there.

Kat Kanning

kola

Quote from: TackleTheWorld on January 18, 2008, 07:31 PM NHFT
Holy crud!  A grub is an insect baby, what does that beast look like when it grows up?

That "grub" is a newborn picture of  Sheriff Monier.

btw Laura, you look like "That Girl", Marlo Thomas in our avatar pic.  ;D

Kola

Puke