• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Help Moving to Keene - CANCELLED

Started by dalebert, January 20, 2008, 07:04 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

srqrebel

Quote from: Facilitator to the Icon on January 23, 2008, 08:09 PM NHFT
It's because I burned the chicken...isn't it? 

You can tell me... I can take it.

Not sure what incident Jim is referring to, but if you like chicken at all you better not miss an opportunity to partake of Jim's barbecued chicken.

The chicken he prepared on the grill at the last UN Flag Burn was the best chicken I ever had the pleasure of eating, by a long shot.  The skin was fried to a perfect semi-crisp, and the meat was very tender and juicy, with a perfectly smoked flavor.

I had no idea chicken could be that good! :)

David

Quote from: Vitruvian on January 25, 2008, 07:05 PM NHFT
Dale or no Dale, I am still moving to Keene.  The chicken, slightly charred though it was, tasted fine to me, Jim.

Give advanced notice, and we will help you move in.   :)

Lloyd Danforth

Not Keene.  That chicken thing is just a Winchester piccadillo

Jim Johnson

piccadillo?

Peccadillo, a slight offense?

Or picadillo, a dish mainly consisting of ground beef...Cuban Beef Hash, mmmm...

Lloyd Danforth

Jim Johnson

Lloyd Danforth

Russell Kanning

Yea ... I think you are better off visiting the seacoast for a while Dale ... you might not be ready for Keene just yet. ;)

Jim Johnson

Aaa... yea Dale.  Maybe Keene wouldn't be good for you.  You know, cause... we might be a little too radical for you.   ;)