• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Feds Crack Down on Tax Protestors

Started by alohamonkey, January 25, 2008, 03:13 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

kola

if you choose and have the energy and committment and the know-how, resort to a way of life that is self sufficient.

Figure out a plan to live in comfort and make just enough "income" that allows you to pay zero income tax.

You are doing nothing illegal, you are self reliant and big gov doesn't get a dime from you.

..it is up to you if you decide to pay those other taxes (non-income) or battle it out.

This is MY personal plan and I can do it alone...and I will.  The big dream is for creating a community as such. The more participants.... the easier the self reliance becomes.. as everyone has something to offer which makes it simpler and more productive.

Elect a sheriff (of your county) who will uphold the Constitution and keep the goons off the commonfolks backs.

David

Oh well.  Taxes are evil.  Paying bills is not, but I will not pay a bill I did not earn, or one that funds evil things such as killing middle easterners. 
I believe it is moral to evade any and all taxes possible, and will go to jail to prove it.  irs agents, doj agents, and police reading this should quit their jobs and find a way to sell a service or product that enhances peoples lifestyles rather than hurting people.  Or you can 'crack down' on me, I don't really care.  I don't hurt people, you do. 

srqrebel

Quote from: David on January 28, 2008, 12:13 PM NHFT
Oh well.  Taxes are evil.  Paying bills is not, but I will not pay a bill I did not earn, or one that funds evil things such as killing middle easterners. 
I believe it is moral to evade any and all taxes possible, and will go to jail to prove it.  irs agents, doj agents, and police reading this should quit their jobs and find a way to sell a service or product that enhances peoples lifestyles rather than hurting people.  Or you can 'crack down' on me, I don't really care.  I don't hurt people, you do. 

:clap: