• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Irena Goddard to be on air Thursday, 2008.02.28

Started by MTPorcupine3, February 27, 2008, 07:37 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

MTPorcupine3

At my suggestion, the folks at www.wntk.com will have our friend Irena Goddard, president of the Free State Project, as a guest at 8:40 Thursday morning to talk about the Free State Project and her upbringing in the Czech Republic compared to where America is headed today. You can listen on line or, on air (FM 99.7 or AM 1490, out of New London). You might want to chime in, 888-299-3151 or onair@wntk.com, or to thank them for having her on.

Lloyd Danforth

Kat Kanning

Atlas

Darn, I got up too late... How'd it go? I remember reading her testimony regarding the education issue before the state house and she said something like 'she could see a mile away what these pols couldn't see right beneath their noses' or something to that effect. I thought that was the best comment ever and drove the point home.

ny2nh

FYI - I believe this is the YouTube video of Irena's testimony that you mention. I think that was the day they made she and I wait all day to testify....she was 2nd to last and I was last.....it was the perfect ending!

MTPorcupine3

Quote from: Rebel on February 28, 2008, 10:05 AM NHFT
Darn, I got up too late... How'd it go? I remember reading her testimony regarding the education issue before the state house and she said something like 'she could see a mile away what these pols couldn't see right beneath their noses' or something to that effect. I thought that was the best comment ever and drove the point home.

Well, I missed about a minute of it for poor reception, but what I heard sounded very good. Between her and the hosts, the Free State Project and its web site were mentioned several times, and she got the point across well, I thought. Hostess Judy said she sure would like to have her on again. Meanwhile, she told me this morning that she was going to record that show for replay, and that she'll let me know before they do. Naturally, I'll pass that information on to the fora.

KBCraig

David

Hope it went well.   :)
I was not aware that she was raised outside the 'States'.  Cool.