• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

free stuff

Started by Beth221, February 27, 2008, 10:00 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Beth221

Ok,  as you all know, I am coming to town! 

I was going to leave a tun of furniture at my place, (I rent from family) but the powers that be, want the place empty now.  I have a cheep-o floral printed recliner, a very comphy sofa, (its the mate to Ivy's sofa, only less stained) a antique coffee table, that has a leather top, has some wear and tear, a cigg burn on it, but the wood is in great shape, I was going to refinish it, but, yeah.. ran out of good weather. I have a futon, a tun of dishes, some random end tables, a tv stand, and a bed room set, 4 poster queen size bed, need a support bar under it, dan says, Dan cracked the mirror, its a dresser, end table (wobbles a bit) and a vanity with a mirror.  I can take pics, it was given to me from my aunt, she purchased it in the 1970, so its "retro"  I have NO problem, renting a big uhaul to move it everything, if people want it.  I wont want to be stuck with anything.  If no one wants it, its going at the end of my street.  I have some lamps, and other BS too.  So, if anyone wants pics of anything, I may have a sofa table too, and some random pics for wall hangings, hit me up. 

i am sure there is someone looking for well loved and used things to fill an empty house. 

Tom Ploszaj

Darn, things I'll need!
Too soon and no place to store it.  I won't be in NH until the fall after I meet and make arrangements to find a place for me when I get to free town.
Try    http://groups.yahoo.com/search?query=freecycle+new+hampshire&submit=Search to post things left over.

Beth221

thanks for the website.

maybe u can find someone to store the things for you? 

Its all good stuff, I am just moving into a partially furnished apartment, and will be purchasing new updated furniture when we buy a house. 

Beth221

I think i already have a taker on the sofa. I am trying to leave as much stuff behind, less moving up north.  the Futon is gone, most likely, and most likely the sofa. 

David

When I moved I couldn't afford a u haul, so I had to, very reluctantly give up a bed, futon, a very nice fake leather swivel rocker reclining chair with matching ottoman,  :'(  and a bunch of other smaller stuff.  Being a packrat, it is hard for me to get rid of stuff.   ;)