• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Russell Arrested 3/17/08

Started by Becky Thatcher, March 17, 2008, 09:27 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Eli

In MD, at least, Child support is a strict formula and no deviation is allowed, even in mediated settlements.  Best interest of the child and all that.  I think I've read that California has a similar structure.

But in MD the court would never know that child support hadn't been paid without the payee notifying them. 

Mindy, you probably do have some power to change Russell's situation.  Your request to free him would probably go a long way to swaying the judge.  If you truly believe that his imprisonment is unjust you should write the judge a letter.

coffeeseven

Quote from: RussellsEx on April 16, 2008, 12:06 PM NHFT

Someone mentioned a scenario whereby the non-custodial father would work 65 hrs a week, giving half his paycheck to his kids. The flip side of that is a single custodial mom working two jobs, to make up for the dad who refuses to pay. Either way, the kids lose.

My (nearly) 16 year old daughter lives with me now. That's the daughter upon whom the child support clock is still ticking. I also have a 3 year old and a 5 year old. I'm not about to ask for "support" from my ex wife. It's about what your mindset is. I'm for providing for my kids. I'm opposed to welfare. Especially enforced welfare.

RussellsEx

I'm for both parents providing for their kids too. I have kept up my end of the bargain.

Kat Kanning

By depriving them of their father.  Nice. 

coffeeseven

Very good news about Russell getting out today. Definitely reason to celebrate!!!!  :occasion16:

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Vitruvian on March 17, 2008, 06:18 PM NHFT
Incidentally, Van Wickler is a member of Law Enforcement Against Prohibition (LEAP).
not that much against prohibition I guess ... since he makes money running :P a jail full of drug and alchohol users

coffeeseven

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Russell Kanning on April 18, 2008, 02:52 PM NHFT
Incidentally, Van Wickler is a member of Law Enforcement Against Prohibition (LEAP).
not that much against prohibition I guess ... since he makes money running :P a jail full of drug and alchohol users

Oh my gosh!  I didn't know you got out today, awesome!  Now Kat can eat too! ;D

Dave Ridley

Just great to see a new post with your name attached to it Russell!!!

Raineyrocks

Quote from: DadaOrwell on April 18, 2008, 04:05 PM NHFT
Just great to see a new post with your name attached to it Russell!!!

Yeah really!  It confused me at first when I was reading his other posts and I thought maybe there was a mistake with the dates or something but then I asked myself, "self, why are there only date mistakes under Russell's posts?".  Then I found out he's been sprung or however that saying goes! ;D

J’raxis 270145

Quote from: Russell Kanning on April 18, 2008, 02:52 PM NHFT

Welcome back. ;D

Russell Kanning

I sent Mindy an email telling her I hope she gets the $3000 and that I will pay a small amount to her each month. I will try to get CA to lower the amount per month, but they might ask for more than I can pay, so I might end up in jail sometime again.

I also asked her if I could talk to Katie on the phone.

more later ... I am enjoying my freedom with my current wonderful wife. :)

Russell Kanning

Quote from: RussellsEx on March 21, 2008, 06:31 PM NHFTBut my point was that he wasn't ever really trying to see the kids either....
wow
I can't answer everything posted here, but there have been many times .... even when I lived in the same town, that you wouldn't let me see the kids.
I wish I could just pay you for every time I got to see the kids, but you have chosen a different path.
Would you mind if I call the kids every week again?

Russell Kanning

Quote from: RussellsEx on March 22, 2008, 02:25 PM NHFTHe could always call, write, and have supervised visits, and I,by law, could not prevent that.He rarely exercised those options.
As far as I can tell Mindy has given my kids all the letters I have sent.

She also let me see the kids 3 times in one glorious week last May in CA, at the time of my brother's wedding. I was so happy to see them. Originally I had not planned on going to the wedding, and Mindy had promised that she would let my parents see the kids ... as long as I was not there. When they got a wedding invitation, and Katie asked if I was going, Mindy called and asked if I wanted to see Katie. I was shocked. Once I found out that Mindy would allow me to see them, I made hurried arrangements to travel there the next week. I didn't have enough money for all of us to go, so Kat and Kira have never seen the kids and missed the wedding. But I got to see my kids for the first time since 2003 I believe. Mindy didn't change her mind. I was in heaven. I will never forget it.

I hope I will be able to see the kids more in the future. It would be a dream come true.

Russell Kanning

Most of what Jay said was correct.
Some of what Mindy has said is correct.

Sometimes I didn't make her feel loved or safe.
I held her down a couple of times and kicked in the front door once.
I held Joe up on a wall when he was arguing with Mindy once and she said that really scared her.
I used to get angry when things didn't go my way or I felt I had the "right" to something like respect.
I was depressed when Mindy separated and divorced me. But no way I threatened to kill them.

Since then I have learned that I should truly love the people around me unconditionally ... and sometimes I even do it. ;) I am working on loving my enemies.
I have learned I am not owed anything ... I mean anything. So I don't get mad or sad very easily or really at all.
I have slowly learned that even if I think I am right, I should not use force against other people, even those that are hurting me or others. Although I find it still hurts when you turn the other cheek.

I had not cooperated with Mindy since 2002 because I didn't want to make it easy for her to break up our family and withhold my kids from me. I also wanted to oppose this whole system that enslaves men.

But now I am giving in to her demands. The thugs won. I am going to give her what I can so I can possibly stay out of jail and live with my beautiful and loving wife Kat. I have not wanted to use government force to take the kids from Mindy and giving her money is not as bad as funding the feds torturing and killing of people. So she has the kids and has kept me from seeing them most of the time, but I will give in to her without expecting her to change her behavior.

I had no right to have a loving wife before ... but God has been good and given me one now.
I can't communicate with my kids right now, but maybe someday I will.