• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Sep School/State LSF Table

Started by Russell Kanning, July 08, 2005, 09:33 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

Kat Kanning

That was good today.  We talked to quite a few people interested in the idea of Separation of School and State.  Reconnected with a libertarian in the area who I'd met a year ago, but hadn't seen since.  We got $10 in donation for the LSF, too :)

Michael Fisher

Quote from: katdillon on August 13, 2005, 10:51 AM NHFT
That was good today.? We talked to quite a few people interested in the idea of Separation of School and State.? Reconnected with a libertarian in the area who I'd met a year ago, but hadn't seen since.? We got $10 in donation for the LSF, too :)

Thank you for doing this!  :) :) :)

Russell Kanning

Dave Ridley

i think i may be able to make it on sat.

Kat Kanning

Russell Kanning

We had fun today .... Dada and Calib joined us .... we raised $1 for the LSF
Dave sold a Liberty $ to a Walmart employee ..... and we sat around and talked 8)

Michael Fisher

Russell Kanning

We might have time for a table this week. 10/1

Lloyd Danforth

I'm planning to get to Keene early enough to join you.  I thought I would  hang around, drooling, with a sign: 'Product Of A Public School"

Russell Kanning

I think that will work ......

"Don't let this happen to your kids"

Michael Fisher

Quote from: russellkanning on September 27, 2005, 12:12 PM NHFT
We might have time for a table this week. 10/1

Thanks, guys and girls.  :)  You're the best!

Michael Fisher

Bring a camera for Lloyd's nonviolent salivation event.  This one should be on the front page.   8)

Russell Kanning

the car wash worked so well ..... I was thinking we could just wash people's windshields and demand donations ..... like bums in big cities.

Michael Fisher