• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Right Brain or Left Brain? Fun Test

Started by dalebert, March 22, 2008, 08:13 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

seems like the arms and legs are kinda annoying since they are not quite right since they are not symmetrical in real life.

Lloyd Danforth

margomaps

The spinning silhouette changes direction on me repeatedly.  Not rapidly necessarily.  Sometimes it takes just a few seconds, sometimes 30 seconds to a minute.  I found that I could make it appear to change directions more quickly by blinking randomly.

My theory is that once you see it moving a certain way, your brain "locks in" that perception.  If you look away, or blink at just the right times, your brain has to reacquire the image again, and there's some increased chance you'll perceive it going the opposite direction if you reacquire the image at certain angles.

Friday

Quote from: John Edward Mercier on March 23, 2008, 10:31 AM NHFT
http://mindmedia.com/braintest.html

Your Brain Usage Profile:

Auditory : 61%
Visual : 38%
Left : 77%
Right : 22%

Wait, no, I just realized that this test conflicts with the spinning chick test.  OK, whatever...   I'm leftie rightie psychotic ::)

kola