• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Anti-war protests in Manchester every Thursday

Started by J’raxis 270145, April 03, 2008, 12:06 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

J’raxis 270145

I was walking down Elm St. today and ran into someone standing in front of 1000 Elm St. protesting the Iraq war. He said a handful of people gather every Thursday out there around noon time in order to protest. From the sign, it looked like he was associated with MoveOn.org. Maybe a few porcs want to help out next time they're out there?

d_goddard

These protests would be a great place to pass out Free Talk Live flyers!!
This thread has images you can use to print some up.

If anyone emails me and solemnly swears they will pass out flyers at these rallies, I will print some up and give them to you: either swing by my house (if you are known to me I'll give you directions) or I'll bring 'em to the MVP meeting.
Note that I'll only bring them to the meeting if someone positively acknowledges that they are volunteering to pass them out.

Denis.Goddard (at) gmail.com

dalebert

Quote from: d_goddard on April 03, 2008, 01:41 PM NHFT
These protests would be a great place to pass out Free Talk Live flyers!!

I agree, and of course it will work best if you actually participate in the protest while you're there.