• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

April 15th Protests

Started by David, April 15, 2008, 08:47 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Coconut on April 16, 2008, 06:43 AM NHFT
Quote from: Kat Kanning on April 16, 2008, 01:59 AM NHFT
You did a really nice job on the video!

Thanks. If only I could find a format that Youtube doesn't chew up. The actual video looks much better quality wise.

Good job Keeniacs...

YouTube really chews up the video, fast motion and fine details are the hardest to compress without artifacts.

Coconut

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on April 16, 2008, 08:49 AM NHFT

Good job Keeniacs...

YouTube really chews up the video, fast motion and fine details are the hardest to compress without artifacts.

Oh well. I was going to message you and ask if you knew any secret formats I should try. I guess I'll just stick to giving youtube the best I can and cross my fingers.

TackleTheWorld

Nicely done, Coconut!  Your video is short but not hurried.  The narrator sounds relaxed too.  I like the lack of stress.

KBCraig

Very good job on the video!

Don't worry about what Youtube does to it; just remember to avoid fast motion, panning, or fine details.

Russell Kanning

cool guys

will that video go on Cheshire TV in all its glory?

I ran into more than one guy in jail that knew one of my friends from TV. :)

Coconut

Quote from: TackleTheWorld on April 17, 2008, 06:19 PM NHFT
Nicely done, Coconut!  Your video is short but not hurried.  The narrator sounds relaxed too.  I like the lack of stress.

The voiceover is me; if you didn't know. Thanks :)

Coconut

Quote from: Russell Kanning on April 18, 2008, 01:04 PM NHFT
cool guys

will that video go on Cheshire TV in all its glory?

I was not planning on submitting it for cablecast. If FMTV asks me for a copy of it for their show, I will supply.