• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

New Hampshire Free Press

Started by Kat Kanning, April 17, 2008, 07:51 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

I have $95 out of $400 for the June issue.

Kat Kanning

Thanks guys, we're up to $255/$400 now.

With the new printer, it's costing a few dollars less for the printing, but it's going to be a slightly different size - Russell calculated it's 20% larger.  So far, they haven't been super responsive on emails, though.  :-\  I guess we'll see how it turns out.

firecracker joe

santa cruz loves nh free press keep up the good work ive jut about passed out all the papers you gave me far and wide :icon_pirat:

Pat McCotter

Wow! Talk about "small world," "law of attraction," or whatever else.

jose was just in Santa Cruz and I had just googled "shane maxfield' and come up with this link to a homeless Shane Maxfield in Santa Cruz.
http://humanityforhomeless.blogspot.com/2006_10_01_archive.html

Russell Kanning

new ones are in our hands
now with 20% more!

Kat Kanning

That's cool, Firecracker  :D  I used to like to take Kira down there when the monarch butterflies were gathering.  It's very impressive! :butterfly:

FTL_Ian

NH Free Press discussion forum now available in the media section of http://forum.freekeene.com

Kat Kanning

Russell Kanning

We will have to give you a bundle Firecracker Joe .... you are the ultimate paperboy

Kat Kanning

Quote from: Russell Kanning on May 31, 2008, 12:00 PM NHFT
We will have to give you a bundle Firecracker Joe .... you are the ultimate paperboy

Dang, I shoulda given him a bundle at PorcFest.

I have $105/$400 for the July issue.  I suspect I'm going to wind up having to delay this issue into mid-July.

firecracker joe

give me some this weekend in grafton i will be heading out again soon til burning porc.

Kat Kanning

firecracker joe

when i believe in something i will go out of my way to help even if it means driving cross country to get out the message of freedom. thank you for putting out such great info that most other don't dare to.

Kat Kanning

Have ad/donations amounting to $125/$400 for the July issue.

Russell Kanning

Our Concord newpaper box had an interesting message posted in it.
After being run out of the town of Boscawen, we added papers to our box in front of the NH State House.
It was empty and instead of a paper displayed in the front window ... it contained a vinyl record of Romeo and Juliet inside its sleave. I couldn't figure out why it was there until I pulled it out and noticed a small spraypainted message "more lies" in silver on the cover. I guess someone has a strong opinion on the content of our paper. :)
Mike has a picture of it and we have the cover with us.