• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Gardner Goldsmith's show

Started by Atlas, April 21, 2008, 12:18 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Atlas

I haven't been able to live stream his show on WTPL for awhile now. For some reason, my itunes won't play it. Anyone else having that problem?

slim

I have been able to play it using Windows Media Player fine lately

MengerFan

Haven't had a chance to listen live, but I have been able to get the latest episodes through iTunes.

error

I wasn't able to listen live today.

MengerFan

Keep in mind there are going to be like four days per month when Gard Dog is bumped for the dirty Red Sox. On those days, the live stream will not function.

FTL_Ian

Lloyd Danforth

I don't think they are allowed to livestream the Red Sox, so, if the show was produced it was probably streaming Gardner.

Riddler

margomaps

I hate to admit this, but I recently saw the movie "The Extreme Adventures of Super Dave" (see IMDB link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0144096/) on Hulu.com.  Mid-way through the movie I became convinced that the actor playing the character "Donald" (the actor Don Lake: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0482141/), was in fact Gardner Goldsmith.

Bear in mind that I've only seen Gardner once or twice.  Maybe at Murphy's Taproom and on one of Dave's Ridleo's.

I actually started reading the bio of Don Lake to see if he lived in NH or was famous for his libertarian activism or something.

Gardner, if you're out there, you have a 2nd career as a stunt double for Don Lake if you should choose to pursue it.

Puke

margomaps

Quote from: Puke on May 08, 2008, 07:55 PM NHFT
Quote from: FTL_Ian on April 21, 2008, 09:51 PM NHFT
Fucking baseball.

This.

(I'm down with this BBS speak.)

Daaaaannnnnng.  You're a dead-ringer for Powerchuter.  Even more so than Gardner Goldsmith is for Don Lake.   :o

Giggan

For a few months his site's been up to something. I've used it on different computers, and when I first try to load it, IE shuts down, but the second try always works. Then streaming, everything's fine.