• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Can anyone remember some of the strangest days in your life?

Started by Raineyrocks, April 29, 2008, 03:46 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Raineyrocks

Quote from: porcupine kate on May 04, 2008, 10:47 AM NHFT
Being held upside down by my ankles over the edge of a second story deck.  I was at a party and a friend of my thought it would be funny.  He is a big guy 6'7" and a solid wall.  He picked me up turned me side ways then flipped me around and dangled me over over the edge by my ankles. It was completely effortless for him to do this.  We were both sober when this happened.

Getting the call at work that I needed to come home because my mother was getting arrested for possession of marijuana in a school zone.  I was sixteen at the time.  I go home and the cops are there and this punk of a junior narc is there and he starts hitting on my friend Lauren who happen to be at he house.  She goes crazy yelling and screaming at this guy because he was at her house when her mother got busted for possession and distribution of a bunch of drugs.  Fun times.

Yup, that would definitely be considered some strange days! :D  How long did he leave you dangle up in the air?  I wouldn't want to be sober for that one then again I can imagine barfing my guts up too!

Mothers! ::)  One of my favorite sayings is, "if it's not one thing, it's my mother!" :D

Raineyrocks

Puke

Most of them come from my Army time. I try to not think about them.

porcupine kate

just a couple of minutes.  Everyone thought it was quite funny.

I'm with Puke there are stranger days in my life by I try not to think about them.