• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

being forced to flee New Jersey, help!!!

Started by JDouglasFisher, May 01, 2008, 12:13 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

lildog

Quote from: Puke on May 01, 2008, 02:38 PM NHFTPerhaps if someone where able to purchase a large building or office space that could be used as a type of refugee shelter for folks like JDouglasFisher.
Just a place with a cot and toilet. It's better than living out of your car (No offense Menno.).

I have two barns on my property, I've actually considered converting the larger one into a 3 story guest house.

StrongArm

What part of the state would you reccomend for a machinist, his wife and 2 kids?

margomaps

Quote from: StrongArm on May 08, 2008, 03:20 PM NHFT
What part of the state would you reccomend for a machinist, his wife and 2 kids?

Without knowing anything specific about the market for machinists, I'd recommend one of the population centers: Manchester, Nashua, or Concord.  That's for you.  For your wife and kids, I'd suggest a more wholesome part of the state like, say...Sandwich or Rumney.