• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Here's some motivation but if you don't like the "F" word, don't listen!

Started by Raineyrocks, May 02, 2008, 05:38 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim Johnson

I can do it with out all the fuck and the shit... believe in yourself...

sorry... that's all it is.

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Facilitator to the Icon on May 02, 2008, 08:22 PM NHFT
I can do it with out all the fuck and the shit... believe in yourself...

sorry... that's all it is.

I agree, I think it's just this guys style, if you want to call it that! :D

mackler

I can do it with out all the f--- and the s---...

LOL.  It's funny when people complaining about profanity use it! 
;D  ;D  ;D

Raineyrocks

Quote from: mackler on May 04, 2008, 05:59 AM NHFT
I can do it with out all the f--- and the s---...

LOL.  It's funny when people complaining about profanity use it! 
;D  ;D  ;D

I didn't think of that, good point! :D  I used to be very good friends with my kids Sunday school teacher when they were choosing to go to church.  I continued to be myself and her daughter almost fell out of the chair when she heard me say, "fuck that!"  Finally my friend loosened up and she swore occasionally and it blew my kid's minds because after all she was "the Sunday school teacher."  She called me her bad girl fix. 8)

Unfortunately the friendship ended when we started homeschooling our kids at the same time because every homeschool event was filled with Christians and she would kind of blow me off and pretend we weren't real good friends and only hang out with them.  It hurt but I lived! ;D

One of the funniest stories I can remember was when she accidentally knocked over a whole shelf of vibrators in Sally's Beauty Supply store!  I couldn't just shut up, I had to say,"we need help over her, she knocked down the shelf!"  I know it may not have been nice but she even laughed over it.