• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

FSP Litter Pickup

Started by Kat Kanning, May 05, 2008, 08:33 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

If anyone feels like picking up trash for the FSP, I'll be doing it Sunday May 18th, noon starting from the Stop and Shop in Peterborough.  Open carry is fine  :D  I'll provide the bags, you just might want to bring gloves.  We should be done in time for Social Sunday, if anyone wants to attend that also.

Kat Kanning

BTW, I'm going to stop running this in the fall when my second two-year contract is up.  If anyone wants to take over, let me know.  Otherwise, it'll just end.

TackleTheWorld

Quote from: Kat Kanning on May 05, 2008, 08:33 AM NHFT
If anyone feels like picking up trash for the FSP, I'll be doing it Sunday May 18th, noon starting from the Stop and Shop in Peterborough.  Open carry is fine  :D  I'll provide the bags, you just might want to bring gloves.  We should be done in time for Social Sunday, if anyone wants to attend that also.

Another edition of Road Kill Theatre,  I'll be there.

Pat K

Kat Kanning

Good idea...I gotta get me one of those dogs.  I used to have a pointer, but as you're not a bird...

Russell Kanning

grabby tools are really good too

Pat K

Russell Kanning

I'll let you show up in the zoro suit .... I hear climbing hills picking up butts is great for getting healthy and kickin the cig habit. ;)

Jim Johnson

Hey! Let's pickup trash without Government permission.
We could pick stretches of Hi way and claim it with a sign.
We could pick a stretch of Hi way that's already claimed and go out a day earlier.  :D

Pat K

Quote from: Russell Kanning on May 12, 2008, 08:32 PM NHFT
I'll let you show up in the zoro suit .... I hear climbing hills picking up butts is great for getting healthy and kickin the cig habit. ;)

No one wants to see Zoro the Fat Blade.

Though they do say black is slimming.

Pat K

Quote from: Facilitator to the Icon on May 12, 2008, 08:47 PM NHFT
Hey! Let's pickup trash without mafia permission.
We could pick a stretch of Hi way that's already claimed and go out a day earlier.  :D

AH Jim these boys would like a word with ya.

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Pat K on May 12, 2008, 09:06 PM NHFT
Quote from: Facilitator to the Icon on May 12, 2008, 08:47 PM NHFT
Hey! Let's pickup trash without mafia permission.

AH Jim these boys would like a word with ya.

Who is dem guys? Krispy Kream and the Plain White Doughnut Bags?

Jitgos

Quote from: Kat Kanning on May 08, 2008, 10:08 AM NHFT
BTW, I'm going to stop running this in the fall when my second two-year contract is up.  If anyone wants to take over, let me know.  Otherwise, it'll just end.

Hi, sry I this is over my head. Stop running what? Maybe I'll take over but I have no clue what'd I'd be taking over... lol... Thanks.

Lloyd Danforth

Kat adopted a stretch of Rt. 101 just east of Peterboro center for voluntary clean up almost two years ago.

Jitgos

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on May 15, 2008, 02:56 PM NHFT
Kat adopted a stretch of Rt. 101 just east of Peterboro center for voluntary clean up almost two years ago.

Thanks Lloyd.