• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

I have some great news!

Started by Raineyrocks, May 21, 2008, 12:08 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Raineyrocks

Rick's dog, Cheyenne has been getting real senile, she's been falling, cries when she walks up the steps but loves Rick so much she does it anyway.  That's definitely not the good news of course!

I switched Cheyenne and Patience, but I'll try real hard to just focus on Cheyenne here, back to a raw food diet.  It's been only 3 days and she's back to trying to steal Patience's bone even though she has her own, hasn't fallen at all, she still has trouble going up the stairs but isn't crying.  Rick said she even did a little frolic dance yesterday!  She's more "with it" too!  I'm so happy for her!

I went through hell trying to get any kind of raw meat like chicken backs, necks and stuff but the other week I finally found 2 people that would had some but I only have enough for 19 more days.  I got deer hearts from one lady for $2 a pound, (ouch but she ended up giving me a discount), and chicken necks for $1.50 from this guy.  What I really need is someone that sells chicken necks, backs, hearts, livers and beef stuff, deer, buffalo also but in bulk at a discount and I'm having trouble finding anyone.  Does anyone have any sources kind of close to me in Grafton county?  In Maryland I could buy 50 pounds each of necks & backs for .39 cents a pound.

I bought them meaty bones, supplements for aging dogs and some real good arthritis supplements from this neat website.  It costs a lot but I received huge bones that should last them at least a month, gigantic supplement bottles with awesome stuff in it that I researched so I'm all set there.  If anyone does this with their dogs or cats I can give you their website.