• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Oven cleaner on the front of my coveralls!

Started by grasshopper, May 22, 2008, 12:55 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

grasshopper

Anybody ever pour acid or something caustic on your Jimmy?  I just did.  What a feeling.  I had to steam clean myself, inside my coveralls to get the oven cleaner off my tallywhacker!  You aught to try it sometime!
   Has anybody ever done something stupid to theirselves that caused a LOT of pain?  Tell us about it!

Pat K

"Has anybody ever done something stupid to theirselves that caused a LOT of pain?  Tell us about it!"

Well I was married for 7 seven years.

grasshopper

Puke

I once sprayed superglue quickener on some glue on my finger.
It turns out that is called a chemical burn!
Even though it was a small drop it hurt worse than anything I can remember.

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: grasshopper on May 22, 2008, 12:55 PM NHFT
   Anybody ever pour acid or something caustic on your Jimmy?  I just did.  What a feeling.  I had to steam clean myself, inside my coveralls to get the oven cleaner off my tallywhacker!  You aught to try it sometime!
   Has anybody ever done something stupid to theirselves that caused a LOT of pain?  Tell us about it!

More times then I could ever cover here, but except for a blister or two it never involved my genitals

Raineyrocks

One time I drew white out on the bottom of my nose because I was tired of opening up the bottle to smell it, that stuff is really hard to get off of skin.  I've also accidentally glued a couple of my fingers together, ouch does that hurt pulling the glue off and separating my fingers.

I separated frozen sausage links with a sharp knife that was pointed toward my other hand that was holding the sausage and the knife slipped and cut right into the bone in my palm.

Raineyrocks

Quote from: grasshopper on May 22, 2008, 12:55 PM NHFT

Sorry that happened to you but this is an interesting topic at least.  I hope you feel better!

grasshopper

Come on, there's got to be more dunbasses out there?
I smacked a pen down because i was angry, it went through the note book and into my palm.  Now, that is stupid!

kola

Friday

Last night I repeated one I've done too many times now: handled jalapenos at dinnertime, then hours later removed my contact lenses without properly removing all the peno oil from my skin.   :crybaby2:

Friday

Quote from: raineyrocks on May 24, 2008, 09:58 PM NHFT
One time I drew white out on the bottom of my nose because I was tired of opening up the bottle to smell it
:-X

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: Friday on June 12, 2008, 05:00 PM NHFT
Last night I repeated one I've done too many times now: handled jalapenos at dinnertime, then hours later removed my contact lenses without properly removing all the peno oil from my skin.   :crybaby2:

Coincidentally, Just the other day, I 'fell off the wagon' regarding reply #4 due to a Jalapeno incident :'(