• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Mini-Minnesota vs. Little Minnesota

Started by Kat Kanning, May 30, 2008, 07:35 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

Maybe one or more will be called Porc Manor (town) ... but maybe there will be more that one in the town so that messes it up.

JJ

Oh geez Russell, look at how much "Little Minnesota" is kicking butt.   ^-^ :icon_cheers: :party-smiley-020: :clapping:

Russell Kanning

and now you are using upper midwest talk to twist the knife

porcupine kate

It's Little Minnesota. 

Why should someone in the western Shire dare to rename someone else's private property. >:(

Russell Kanning

private property?
Isn't it owned by the people of minnesota?

porcupine kate

No it is owned by an individual, the mortgage company, but the local, state, and federal government can take it at any time if they choose to.

Kat Kanning

porcupine kate

Of course I do. 

I do have a strong opinion on the subject though since I will be moving there in two months.

I was letting my inner curmudgeon creep out to give Russell a hard time.

Kat Kanning

Well, giving Russell a hard time is always a good thing.

I'd be careful letting about the inner curmudgeon leak out...you might attract Lloyd.

Russell Kanning

David

Quote from: Russell Kanning on June 04, 2008, 06:32 AM NHFT
well ..... minni minnesota it is
Russell-lll must have voted all 3 times to come up with that answer, but it is still beaten by Little Minnesota. 
Oh, and leave the midwester guys alone, or I'll throw a cup of pop at you.  (Thats soda for you easterners) 

Russell Kanning

Kat Kanning

After hearing Ron's dissertation on the subject at the move the other day, I'm changing my vote to 'little' (plus I don't want Kate to be mad at me:o)

Russell Kanning

Kat Kanning