• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

anyone know why I get logged out every time I leave this site?

Started by brandon dean, June 25, 2008, 01:40 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

brandon dean

I've been a member of NHunderground for about a year, and I took a hiatus a couple months ago, which lasted until yesterday.  but now, every time I navigate away from the site, it logs me out.  did I miss something, or do others have the same issue?  is it some kind of site security?
sorry,
Ignorant in LA... :)

K. Darien Freeheart

Click "Logout" to end your session and then go to this link...

http://nhunderground.com/forum/index.php?action=login

Make sure the "Always stay logged in" box is chanced and then login, should fix the issue.

brandon dean

Quote from: Kevin Dean on June 25, 2008, 02:11 PM NHFT
Click "Logout" to end your session and then go to this link...

http://nhunderground.com/forum/index.php?action=login

Make sure the "Always stay logged in" box is chanced and then login, should fix the issue.

thanks.  I did that, but I still have the same issue.  very weird.  I click "always stay logged in" and then when I navigate away and return, I have to login again.  I have it on stay logged in forever, but it still does the same thing.  I also don't have this problem logging in to any other site... think I should restart my browser and delete cookies before attempting to login again?  although I can't see that fixing it.  my security settings are normal...  but firefox isn't asking me if I want it to remember the login/password, which it usually does when logging in anywhere...

should I bother an admin with this in a pm...? 

doobie

If using firefox (maybe IE) make sure you have "accept cookies" set and not "accept cookies for session"

brandon dean

Quote from: doobie on June 25, 2008, 02:31 PM NHFT
If using firefox (maybe IE) make sure you have "accept cookies" set and not "accept cookies for session"

that's set already. thanks though... this is weird.  to clarify something I said earlier, firefox remembers my password, but I just get logged out of this site every time I navigate away from it and come back, whether I restart firefox or not...