• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

kinda short notice..open carry litter pick-up.june 29th

Started by beretta92d, June 28, 2008, 02:42 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

doobie

If I can ditch my parents .... I might be able to be there.

beretta92d

Quote from: doobie on June 28, 2008, 03:59 PM NHFT

you could just bring them along....

if i'm awake(work nights) and don't have anything going on,i'm gonna try to be there too

on a side note,my mom was talking about going to the range and give shooting a try.more then likely i'll rent a .22 for her (or see if i can borrow my sisters .38 special,seeing that she has never handled a gun before.except a airsoft pistol)

doobie

Quote from: beretta92d on June 28, 2008, 05:20 PM NHFT

Haha, that would totally freak my parents out....  wondering how freaked they will be with me picking them up at the airport CONCEALED carrying...  I'm sure they'll feel it when they give me a hug.... awww crap I forgot they are going to do the hug thing...it's not like I haven't seen them for over a year...oh wait it has been...lol

Raineyrocks

Quote from: doobie on June 28, 2008, 09:08 PM NHFT
Quote from: beretta92d on June 28, 2008, 05:20 PM NHFT

Haha, that would totally freak my parents out....  wondering how freaked they will be with me picking them up at the airport CONCEALED carrying...  I'm sure they'll feel it when they give me a hug.... awww crap I forgot they are going to do the hug thing...it's not like I haven't seen them for over a year...oh wait it has been...lol

Good luck and I hope your visit with them is a good one!

J’raxis 270145

Heh, same reason I was AWOL all weekend...