• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Storage space for rent in Dunbarton

Started by doobie, June 28, 2008, 08:42 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

doobie

I've got a pretty large space in the basement/garage.  I'm looking to rent space.

I won't store anything illegal, and prefer nothing explosive or flammable.

Thinking along the lines of:

* Snow mobiles
    * ATVs
    * Boxes
    * Cars
    * RV (one maybe two)
    * Boats
    * Trailers

I'll try to get more accurate dimensions of the garage doors next time I am up there. The garage is heated, and I'll probably keep it around 50F in the winter.

As with any other storage unit, you need to ensure you have insurance. I can't be held responsible for floods, fires, acts of terrorism, burglaries, natural or unnatural disasters, animal attacks, carelessness on your part to store items, etc. I also have a moderate amount of outside space I may be willing to use to store items. The house is up a hill so you will need to be aware of that when you drop off/pick up items. I would prefer a 3 month minimum for storage (but 1 month is the minimum).

I'll take silver, gold, tools, or firearms, or firearm accessories, or green pieces of paper issued by the Federal Reserve in trade for storage space. If you get an estimate from a storage place I'll do my best to beat their price. The downside is you'll need to coordinate with me for pick-up/drop off/access (nights/weekends usually though exceptions can be made).

Located in Dunbarton, NH.

Pricing:

Currently asking for 1 oz silver / month or $20 for an ~5'x5' space. I reserve the right to adjust price in silver or FRNs as the market demands. Paid in advance will see no change through contract period; paid monthly may. Must be paid in full at or before pick-up.

Also willing to store stuff for an appropriate amount of ammo or other firearm related trade.

I may also be willing to host an RV of newcomers or someone moving around trying to find the 'right' area.  No services available, but plenty of room for an RV (until the snow comes).

doobie

BTT.  New arrival in NH?  Need to store stuff while you move/get settled?  Or anyone need anything (legal) put into storage?  10-15minutes Northwest of Manchester, 10minutes Southwest of Concord.