• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

MVP Meetup

Started by supperman15, July 02, 2008, 09:30 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

J’raxis 270145

Quote from: DadaOrwell on September 20, 2008, 05:34 PM NHFT
how come this isnt appearing on the calendar anymore

Never gets posted to the MerrimackValleyPorcupines Yahoo group either...

Russell Kanning

since I don't go to the meetings ... someone that does will have to post them

dalebert

Oh, was this yesterday? Oh well. We spent half the day driving back and forth to Boston for MassCann.  :o

Lloyd Danforth

dalebert

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on September 21, 2008, 07:54 AM NHFT
How did Hempfest go?

Aside from the horrible part of finding our way to Boston, it was great! Just FYI, people LOVE LOVE LOVE free stickers, even if they're just tiny little circles with a pot leaf on them. We used that to attract crowds and then hand out flyers and make people promise to visit the website. I also made a point whenever I could to explain how I'd moved all the way from California to be a part of the FSP, and how I haven't regretted it a bit. I talked about the great communities we're building and how I made friends in no time from the moment I arrived. The response seemed very positive.

J’raxis 270145

Quote from: dalebert on September 21, 2008, 08:20 AM NHFT
Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on September 21, 2008, 07:54 AM NHFT
How did Hempfest go?

Aside from the horrible part of finding our way to Boston, it was great!

You got lost again? ;D

dalebert

J’raxis 270145

Quote from: dalebert on September 21, 2008, 09:03 PM NHFT
Quote from: J'raxis 270145 on September 21, 2008, 05:22 PM NHFT
You got lost again? ;D

They moved the roads around since last time.

Yeah, they like doing that in Boston. Back during the Big Dig the exits would be in different places every month or so.

dalebert

Quote from: J'raxis 270145 on September 22, 2008, 09:53 AM NHFT
Yeah, they like doing that in Boston. Back during the Big Dig the exits would be in different places every month or so.

Oh, well I was joking, but knowing Boston, maybe I wasn't.  :o

Pat McCotter

Yeah, it's real fun trying to enter the highway when the shoulder is being used as a lane!