• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

First 1,000 on the way

Started by Libertim, July 02, 2008, 06:12 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Libertim

Will be there soon. Decided that no time is left to wait to move (gas prices, politics, media, etc...) Got my job transfer, but need a cheap place to live still (roommate, motel, monthly, weekly or if necessary a gym with showers!). I feel like Dagny Taggart finally having realized it's time... I must move and will in a few days. Any help on finding a place in Keene or nearby, motel, campground, roommate situation, etc..

Thanks,
Tim

Friday

Congratulations!!  See you soon.   :brave:  (I'll leave it to the Keeniacs to recommend cheap lodging in the Keene area.)

Russell Kanning

Where are you coming from? Can you visit? When are you moving?

dalebert

It'll be great to have you but you can't have my room in Keene! Tim, don't give it away. hehe.

Coconut

Quote from: dalebert on July 02, 2008, 06:20 PM NHFT
It'll be great to have you but you can't have my room in Keene! Tim, don't give it away. hehe.

I say he gives it to the highest bidder.

J’raxis 270145

Quote from: Libertim on July 02, 2008, 06:12 PM NHFT
Will be there soon. Decided that no time is left to wait to move (gas prices, politics, media, etc...) Got my job transfer, but need a cheap place to live still (roommate, motel, monthly, weekly or if necessary a gym with showers!). I feel like Dagny Taggart finally having realized it's time... I must move and will in a few days. Any help on finding a place in Keene or nearby, motel, campground, roommate situation, etc..

Thanks,
Tim

Welcome home! ;D

tim1000

Driving from New Mexico. Wish I had the fundage to just visit and look at places, but alas no. I decided that I was going, as long as I got my work transfer request... and I start work there the 19th.

FTL_Ian

Congrats, when are you arriving?

tim1000

...and thanks for the pre-welcome welcome! Best decision I've made in my life. Can't wait to get Home.

tim1000

I should arrive a week from tomorrow.

slim

tim1000

I probably should have mentioned I accepted a job in Keene ;)

slim

Kat Kanning

Give us a call if you like when you get to town 603-499-4256.

FTL_Ian