• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

+Karma to PowerPenguin

Started by KBCraig, July 08, 2008, 09:13 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

KBCraig

PowerPenguin posted that he had some older, smallish hard drives for sale. I made him an offer, he accepted, and then he shipped the drives before I had even sent payment!

Matter of fact, I worked some overtime that week, so the drives arrived before I even knew he had sent them.

+Karma to you, sir!

margomaps

Nice!  I'll keep that in mind if/when PowerPenguin is selling something I'm interested in.   :)

PowerPenguin

Thanks for the compliments, KB! I sold some RAM to another guy on Saturday. My current inventory, which has some new items, is at http://www.amazon.com/gp/shops/index.html?ie=UTF8&sellerID=A37L1HAHH2HDH6. I'm also selling stuff on Overstock.com: http://auctions.overstock.com/cgi-bin/auctions.cgi?PAGE=SEARCH&TYPE=4&BYSELL=powerpenguin

I take all kinds of payment, but I prefer crappy FRNs right now since I'll be moving to NH soon, and will need to spend them rapidly anyway.

Margomaps, what are YOU in need of? I have a bunch of stuff here.

dalebert

Doesn't surprise me. I met PP at Porcfest 2007 and he seemed like a cool guy.

margomaps

Quote from: PowerPenguin on July 09, 2008, 12:56 PM NHFTMargomaps, what are YOU in need of? I have a bunch of stuff here.

I'm pretty much set as far as needs are concerned.  I'd like a portable A/C unit (not a window unit), a high-quality but reasonably-priced handgun and holster for concealed carry, a pitchfork, a compost tumbler, a 49cc or 150cc scooter, a tall camera tripod, a wheelbarrow, an electronic picture frame with good resolution (1024x768 at least), a medium/light duty chainsaw, and some good dark chocolate.  And some silver.

Do you have any of those?   ;D ;D ;D

Kat Kanning

Quote from: dalebert on July 09, 2008, 03:44 PM NHFT

OK, out of context....

dalebert

Kat Kanning

You liked some guy named "PP"?!?

dalebert

Quote from: Kat Kanning on July 09, 2008, 04:40 PM NHFT

Uhm... Power Penguin... the guy this thread is about.  :-\

KBCraig

Quote from: dalebert on July 09, 2008, 05:05 PM NHFT
Quote from: Kat Kanning on July 09, 2008, 04:40 PM NHFT

Uhm... Power Penguin... the guy this thread is about.  :-\

Sigh... innuendo and out the other.

(With apologies to Michael Feldman.)

PowerPenguin

Quote from: margomaps on July 09, 2008, 03:50 PM NHFT
Quote from: PowerPenguin on July 09, 2008, 12:56 PM NHFTMargomaps, what are YOU in need of? I have a bunch of stuff here.

I'm pretty much set as far as needs are concerned.  I'd like a portable A/C unit (not a window unit), a high-quality but reasonably-priced handgun and holster for concealed carry, a pitchfork, a compost tumbler, a 49cc or 150cc scooter, a tall camera tripod, a wheelbarrow, an electronic picture frame with good resolution (1024x768 at least), a medium/light duty chainsaw, and some good dark chocolate.  And some silver.

Do you have any of those?   ;D ;D ;D

I don't have any of those things, but have you checked out the Gorilla Pod? It's a really cool bendable tripod you can use free standing or by bending to grip onto trees, railings, etc. I have the small camera sized one, but they have ones big enough for telephotos and DVs.

PowerPenguin

Quote from: dalebert on July 09, 2008, 03:44 PM NHFT

Thanks, you too- and your drawing talent continues to improve! I can only draw blobs and stick figures myself 8-)