• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Visiting NH and coming to Keene

Started by ip0ne, July 11, 2008, 12:35 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

ip0ne

Greetings all.  I'll be visiting NH during the last weekend in July.  Staying in Concord and will be visiting Keene as well as the lakes area.  I just saw that some of you have a social sunday in Keene and figured that would be a good time to visit.  Where and When on Sunday?  I'll need to adjust my trip a bit to compensate if I'm going to Keene on sunday.  I was originally planning to go on saturday to get a feel for the place.  Any suggestions for places to check out/do whilst I'm in NH?

My friend and I will also be coming up in August for some beach goodness and to explore the portsmouth/seabrook areas.  Can anyone recommend a place to stay in that area?  I was leading towards the seabrook Inn.

K. Darien Freeheart

QuoteWhere and When on Sunday?

Vendetta, 4pm on Sundays. Drive downtown (I'm assuming that won't be too hard to find if you can get to Keene in the first place. :) ) and park near the cannons. Facing the big white church, it's on your left.

QuoteAny suggestions for places to check out/do whilst I'm in NH?

Social Sunday at Vendetta in Keene.  >:D

Porcupine_in_MA

When you come to Manchester, go to Taproom Tuesday's at Murphy's Taproom. 8)

ip0ne

Quote from: Kevin Dean on July 11, 2008, 01:15 PM NHFT
QuoteWhere and When on Sunday?

Vendetta, 4pm on Sundays. Drive downtown (I'm assuming that won't be too hard to find if you can get to Keene in the first place. :) ) and park near the cannons. Facing the big white church, it's on your left.

QuoteAny suggestions for places to check out/do whilst I'm in NH?

Social Sunday at Vendetta in Keene.  >:D

Nice, thanks.  I just saw this info at freekeene as well.  I'll be there, August 3rd.  I don't drink but I certainly enjoy conversation and hearing different perspectives on things....and eating of course....hmmm, foooood.

dalebert

Quote from: Kevin Dean on July 11, 2008, 01:15 PM NHFT

On Sunday, I've always had no trouble at all parking right in front of the place. Parking doesn't seem bad at all in the circle on Sunday afternoon.

Russell Kanning

I drink heavily and will probably see you there.

Puke

K. Darien Freeheart

I drink heavily, and while I've got pictures to prove it, I'm only vaguely aware of meeting Russell. :D

Russell Kanning

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Kevin Dean on July 11, 2008, 09:13 PM NHFT
I drink heavily, and while I've got pictures to prove it, I'm only vaguely aware of meeting Russell. :D
maybe you have pictures of a different guy
I am kinda shy and reserved so you might not remember me.

Pat K

dalebert

JJ

Kat Kanning

Pat McCotter

Quote from: Kat Kanning on July 12, 2008, 08:12 AM NHFT
Russell drinks tons of water.

That's why he's such a tall drink of water, ay?