• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Doobie's housewarming party.

Started by doobie, July 19, 2008, 07:30 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

doobie

I'm having my housewarming party in Dunbarton, NH on August 9th.  If I have met you and you want to come drop me a message or post here and I'll pass you address/phone number or ask me at Murphy's.  I'm hoping to be there this Tuesday and the Tuesday after.

I'm a private person so I tend to not invite people I don't know over.  If I have not met you please swing by Murphy's Taproom on Tuesday night this week or next and meet me.

There will be BBQ (burgers, dogs), swimming, maybe some shooting, hiking, and bring your ATV (there are a few trails around; though I don't have an ATV so I have no idea how good/bad they are).

There is one minor catch... my grandma and dad are pretty anti-gun, so please no OC, unless I'm OCing.  CC is very fine anywhere (except I don't recommend CCing in the pool) with me as I will too.

beretta92d

about what time were you planning on starting?..
sounds like it could be fun for all..
i'd be interested..(we meet at Hampton,i was the one that showed up late ( as always ) and found the diaper on the beach)

doobie

Quote from: beretta92d on August 01, 2008, 11:23 AM NHFT
about what time were you planning on starting?..
sounds like it could be fun for all..
i'd be interested..(we meet at Hampton,i was the one that showed up late ( as always ) and found the diaper on the beach)

2pm ish.  Depending on how many people show up we may run across the street to do some shooting....unless some intrepid soul can find a place on my property that will work well.