• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Hypothetically speaking...

Started by AnarchoJesse, August 05, 2008, 06:48 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

AnarchoJesse

If I wanted to purchase a discreet casual encounter, where would I post it or go for that? ;D

K. Darien Freeheart

AdultFriendFinder.com or Craigslist. I doubt there's a FSP based resource for that. :P

doobie

Quote from: Kevin Dean on August 05, 2008, 07:37 AM NHFT
AdultFriendFinder.com or Craigslist. I doubt there's a FSP based resource for that. :P

well why not?!?

BaRbArIaN

Have you *seen* most of us????   ;-)

K. Darien Freeheart

Quote from: 'doobie'well why not?!

The logistics of it don't work out well considering the rather disproportionate number of males to females. Factor it then by the number of females in monogamous relationships and your applicant pool is pretty shallow. The broader market can meet that need quite a bit better.

Besides, libertarian women with a "wild side" are marriage material, not fling material. :)

doobie

Quote from: Kevin Dean on August 05, 2008, 11:26 AM NHFT
Quote from: 'doobie'well why not?!

The logistics of it don't work out well considering the rather disproportionate number of males to females. Factor it then by the number of females in monogamous relationships and your applicant pool is pretty shallow. The broader market can meet that need quite a bit better.

Besides, libertarian women with a "wild side" are marriage material, not fling material. :)

Then we just need to recruit more young, talented women into the FSP...

dalebert

Quote from: doobie on August 05, 2008, 12:26 PM NHFT

Oh, is that all we need to do? Why didn't someone else think of that? I'll just get right on that!  ;)

doobie

Quote from: dalebert on August 05, 2008, 02:35 PM NHFT

Oh, is that all we need to do? Why didn't someone else think of that? I'll just get right on that!  ;)

Sweet!  You are awesome Dale!  I've clicked on your links for ya.

PowerPenguin

Quote from: BaRbArIaN on August 05, 2008, 11:01 AM NHFT
Have you *seen* most of us????   ;-)

Hey I could be a giggelo I just don't :D

memenode

Oh amen to that. :D

I recently had an epiphany regarding that topic.. I realized I wont get along with anyone who doesn't understand and share my views and isn't willing to go through life as a rarity.. It happened after watching V For Vendetta and was one of the reasons I felt a bit depressed.. All of a sudden 90% of the female population was off the roster. :P

So yeah.. need more women in this thing!

PattyLee loves dogs

QuoteAll of a sudden 90% of the female population was off the roster.

I would feel sorry for you, except that Dalmatinke su vrlo lijepa. So if "all" you have to work with is 10% of that population, you have nothing to worry about ;)

memenode

Haha, yeah, true I guess. :) I'm not living in Dalmatia though, but for such a small country it's like a neighborhood compared to the US scale I suppose.  ;D

But in all seriousness.. it's gonna be even harder to find a dalmatian girl that is a voluntaryist.. I was actually speaking of the world population.  :dontknow:

FTL_Ian

Quote from: AnarchoJesse on August 05, 2008, 06:48 AM NHFT
If I wanted to purchase a discreet casual encounter, where would I post it or go for that? ;D

Dale may be able to help you out for free, or were you looking for a lady friend? 

PowerPenguin

Was that serious or sarcasm, Ian? 8-)

Pat K