• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Secede

Started by memenode, August 09, 2008, 11:22 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

memenode

http://www.lewrockwell.com/buppert/buppert11.html

I want to see this happen in NH.

It also severely increases my chances of moving in to NH.

I want USA to fall apart, because union as it exists today is choking both the "belonging" states and their inhabitants as well... the world! The most powerful way of disrupting any NWO is secession. Instead of forming new unions (which leads up to an eventual world union) we should see existing unions part ways.

I know the time might not be right yet and all that cautionary stuff, but I'm just raising a volume on that here.

Thanks

FTL_Ian

I have already seceded.  You should too!   8)

Mike Barskey

This is a fun piece of short fiction, and if it truly happened it would be good in that in would be a grand step towards much smaller government. But it is not the final solution by any means. In this quote, the governor is speaking to the US president:
QuoteEffective immediately, all so-called Federal lands now belong to the nation of Idaho and we will dispose of these lands at our leisure.

He's saying that what one government "owned," now another government "owns." How is this an improvement for liberty? In fact, neither government can own anything, because governments are groups of people; and although a group of people can, in a free world, agree to co-own something that they all participate in creating of purchasing, a government has no legitimate resources (i.e., no money that wasn't first stolen) with which to purchase anything (I suppose the people who comprise the government could work together and create something from their individually-owned resources, and the group as a whole, i.e,. the government, would own it, but in that case the government cannot own land that is not first privately owned by those individuals.).

Anyway, I agree with Ian. Secede yourself. Don't bother trying to convince others that you live freely - just live freely.

memenode

Yes, I fully agree. And in a way I've already seceded mentally (and practically, I own an online business and never paid taxes, for one). The reason I said secession would increase my chances of getting to NH is because I live in Europe and federal government now largely stands in the way of both legal or illegal moving to NH.

Cheers

Raineyrocks

Quote from: gu3st on August 09, 2008, 05:45 PM NHFT
Yes, I fully agree. And in a way I've already seceded mentally (and practically, I own an online business and never paid taxes, for one). The reason I said secession would increase my chances of getting to NH is because I live in Europe and federal government now largely stands in the way of both legal or illegal moving to NH.

Cheers

What part of Europe do you live in? 

memenode

Croatia (southeast europe).

Mike Barskey

KBCraig

Quote from: Mike in CA on August 09, 2008, 10:55 PM NHFT
Quote from: gu3st on August 09, 2008, 07:34 PM NHFT
Croatia (southeast europe).
What part of Croatia?
I  think he's already said Dalmatia.

Maybe Ridley should ask, in the lingo.  ;)

memenode

The city is Zagreb, the capital. That's not Dalmatia though. :)

Mike Barskey

Quote from: gu3st on August 10, 2008, 04:33 AM NHFT
The city is Zagreb, the capital. That's not Dalmatia though. :)
A friend of mine is from Croatia and still has family there. I spent a month with her 2 years ago roaming Croatia from Dubrovnik up to Istra, but we never got to Zagreb. Oh well.

Luke S

Quote from: gu3st on August 09, 2008, 11:22 AM NHFT
I want USA to fall apart
:puke:

Quotehttp://www.lewrockwell.com/buppert/buppert11.html

What a terrible, terrible statement, and what a terrible, terrible story. That Lew Rockwell, who is supposed to be a respectable man, would have such a horrible, subversive "story" on his website is just terrible, especially in this time when all US states must come together to face the challenges ahead.

Jesus Christ, what is this world coming to? Secession is not constitutional. Secession is treason, and that's all that it is.

Honestly, I don't even have the words for how disgusted I am. If you don't like this country, then move to a different country. It's that simple.

And if you live in Croatia, and you don't like the USA, then just stay in Croatia and forget about the USA. Don't say that you wish the USA to fall apart in front of Americans. Just forget that the USA ever existed, and go back to your business on your side of the Atlantic in Croatia. Again, it's that simple.

error

Well, I don't think any of us are psychiatrists, so we really can't help you with your misplaced disgust.

AnarchoJesse

Quote from: Luke on August 10, 2008, 06:40 PM NHFT
Quote from: gu3st on August 09, 2008, 11:22 AM NHFT
I want USA to fall apart

Quotehttp://www.lewrockwell.com/buppert/buppert11.html

What a terrible, terrible statement, and what a terrible, terrible story. That Lew Rockwell, who is supposed to be a respectable man, would have such a horrible, subversive "story" on his website is just terrible, especially in this time when all US states must come together to face the challenges ahead.

Jesus Christ, what is this world coming to? Secession is not constitutional. Secession is treason, and that's all that it is.

Honestly, I don't even have the words for how disgusted I am. If you don't like this country, then move to a different country. It's that simple.

And if you live in Croatia, and you don't like the USA, then just stay in Croatia and forget about the USA. Don't say that you wish the USA to fall apart in front of Americans. Just forget that the USA ever existed, and go back to your business on your side of the Atlantic in Croatia. Again, it's that simple.

Actually, if you read the Anti-Federalist and the Federalist papers, you'll see that many of the States signed into the Constitution with the express promise that secession would be an option if they so choose. Moreover, it'd be absolutely hypocritical of a nation founded on the premise of secession and rebellion forbade the same exact concept.

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: FTL_Ian on August 09, 2008, 02:15 PM NHFT
I have already seceded.  You should too!   8)

Amen Brother...

I wasn't gonna wait for a majority to come to their senses.

memenode

Luke... man..

As a voluntaryist all I see "USA" or "Croatia" as are names of local gangs who pretend to rule the land within given arbitrary "borders". As a free man I cannot see the reality in those illusions.

And being on this forum as much as you've been I would think you'd pick up on those kinds of attitudes by now, at least enough to understand why would I say what I said.

Cheers