• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Planning a trip to Manchester

Started by Brandon, August 11, 2008, 11:32 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Brandon

It will probably be Tuesday through Thursday of the first week of September. I was wondering if anyone knows of a reasonably priced place to stay, and if there is anything I should check out while I'm there. I do plan on stopping by the taproom while I'm there.

Kat Kanning

Free camping in Grafton, but that's not too near manchester.

error

Drop by Taproom Tuesday and you'll find enough to do to keep you occupied for a whole week. :) You might even be persuaded into joining people in various bits of activism, both political and market-based. (Though the political activism will be increasing over the next few months as the politicos gear up for their elections.)

Brandon

Quote from: Kat Kanning on August 12, 2008, 01:16 PM NHFT
Free camping in Grafton, but that's not too near manchester.

Grafton will be next.

Brandon

Quote from: error on August 12, 2008, 01:36 PM NHFT
Drop by Taproom Tuesday and you'll find enough to do to keep you occupied for a whole week. :) You might even be persuaded into joining people in various bits of activism, both political and market-based. (Though the political activism will be increasing over the next few months as the politicos gear up for their elections.)

I will definitely be at Taproom Tuesday while I am there.

bigmike

brandon i stayed at a cheap $100 a week motel right downtown. abbey rooms, the guy's name is matt. no frills, but he usually has rooms available. hit me up if you want his number.

isellthem@gmail

Russell Kanning

Quote from: bigmike on August 30, 2008, 07:07 PM NHFT
brandon i stayed at a cheap $100 a week motel right downtown. abbey rooms, the guy's name is matt. no frills, but he usually has rooms available. hit me up if you want his number.
cool
there never seems to be anything inexpensive in the Keene area ... good to see there is something available. :)

Brandon

Unfortunately, something came up and I was not able to make my trip as originally planned.  :P
Hopefully I'll be able to visit some time before the end of the year.

Russell Kanning