• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Check out this picture of bears in our yard this morning!

Started by Raineyrocks, August 21, 2008, 09:13 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Raineyrocks

It was totally awesome! :D   I can only post 1 picture per post so I'll probably have a couple bear posts following this one. :)

Raineyrocks

Raineyrocks

Jitgos

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Jeremy Couch on August 21, 2008, 11:19 AM NHFT
wow.. what area of NH are you guys in?

Campton, New Hampshire.  It's the White Mountain region, I think it's central NH. :) 

Isn't that awesome?  I also saw one of the bears having trouble getting down the rock cliff so he slid down a tree, wicked cool!

Pat K

Lloyd Danforth

Kat Kanning

I didn't know bears liked to kayak.   ;D

Cool pics, rainey!

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on August 22, 2008, 06:01 AM NHFT
Pretty cool! Bears are saving you a trip to the Dump!

Nah, they just took the empty tub of peanut butter everything else was scattered about so Big & Little Rick had to pick it all up, from the top cliffs to the bottom woods. :P

The last time bears came, Rick was on top of the cliff picking up trash when a cop came to arrest my son and the cop was really nervous because Rick looked like a sniper up there. >:D

Our family has this "thing"  with UPS drivers too.   Every time there is something big going on the UPS driver shows up, Rick was being arrested one day,  the bathroom floor fell in, I just got done helping my friend do a pregnancy test, my dad came to visit in his big RV, and wouldn't you know here comes the UPS guy!   When Rick and I get into real bad fights, when the kids do too, hello UPS guy, I'm surprised he didn't just skip our house. 8)

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Pat K on August 22, 2008, 12:09 AM NHFT
Hey Boo-Boo watch out for the Ranger.

;D

Can the neighbors shoot these bears?  I hope not!

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Kat Kanning on August 22, 2008, 06:16 AM NHFT
I didn't know bears liked to kayak.   ;D

Cool pics, rainey!

;D I thought the bear was going to cave the kayak in but it's fine.  It was so cute they were smelling everything in the yard especially Rick's shirt he left out there. :o    I think he is scenting his next victim!   I love the way one of them couldn't get down the cliff so he just used a tree as a pole.