• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Octoberfest Greenfire Co-op bonfire & beverages in Barnstead

Started by jaqeboy, September 14, 2008, 09:22 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

jaqeboy

One of the Porcupine Octoberfest events:

Bonfires and beverages in Barnstead

at the Greenfire Co-op

also tour our big house, Greenfire Haven, our camping field and our future tiny house villages.

3 PM til 8 PM, 19 October

We will have hot cider, special Octoberfest beer  :occasion14: and lots of stuff to burn  :campfire:

Working on snack foods to be served in the Co-op office.

Fluff and Stuff

Is this still happening because I'd love to go to one last bonfire before this year gets too cold for a certain southern boy?  Also, what should we bring?

jaqeboy

Oh, oops, this may have to be called off because of some re-organizing here. I'll give ya a definite in a couple of days.

Friday

Quote from: jaqeboy on October 04, 2008, 08:03 AM NHFT
Oh, oops, this may have to be called off because of some re-organizing here. I'll give ya a definite in a couple of days.
Is this event happening or not?

jaqeboy

Quote from: Friday on October 17, 2008, 06:43 PM NHFT
Quote from: jaqeboy on October 04, 2008, 08:03 AM NHFT
Is this event happening or not?

Definitely called off for this year. It's a bit of a distance from the Seacoast anyway. I notified Max, since I wasn't sure where else the scheduling was happening. Sorry, forgot about this thread.

jaqeboy