• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Lauren Canario arrested trying to get her property back from feds!

Started by error, September 19, 2008, 03:22 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

FTL_Ian

dalebert

I have some brief footage of when Lauren first showed up and ran into Jim's arms. Very touching. I just need to get my act together with editing stuph on Linux. I looked around online again tonight and I guess I'll try Cinerella. Sounds like it has good features though is not terribly intuitive so will have a bit of a learning curve.

Russell Kanning

brownie points for the manchester crew hitting the road quickly

Russell Kanning

dalebert

Quote from: dalebert on October 06, 2008, 10:25 PM NHFT
I have some brief footage of when Lauren first showed up and ran into Jim's arms. Very touching.

Well, it looks like Mike got that footage as well so I don't feel much pressure to get mine up.

John

Hip hip Hooray! Lauren is Home.
Hip hip Hooray! The Manchester guys to the rescue.
Hip hip Hooray! Nice job Mike. (I'm subscribing.)

Russell Kanning

I can put together an update for the paper, when I get a photo and some video links.

See you soon Lauren.

Mike Barskey

Quote from: FTL_Ian on October 06, 2008, 10:21 PM NHFT
Nice job - you scooped the Ridley Report!
hehe. I didn't scoop him, I filmed it for him. Dave requested a day or 2 before that he wanted footage of Jim and Lauren's runion, but that he wouldn't be there to film it.

Dave, I saw the Ridleo with this footage. Thanks a lot for giving me credit. That was nice, and is appreciated. No need to fix this one, but for the future, my last name is Barskey (not Barksey). :)

Now back on topic: Welcome back, Lauren!

TackleTheWorld

Awesome teamwork everyone!
Those who came to see me at the courthouse - thanks for the encouragement
Those who held signs and waved flags - you guys looked great
Those who phoned the jailers - woo hoo! they hated that.
Those who posted your thoughts, even critical ones - thanks for the feedback

Getting kidnapped and boxed up for weeks is an abnormal event, you make it seem almost fun. 
Hope no one was damaged.
You couldn't find a better band of desperados anywhere.
:clapping: :newheart: :blowkiss:

error

Quote from: dalebert on October 06, 2008, 10:25 PM NHFT
I have some brief footage of when Lauren first showed up and ran into Jim's arms. Very touching. I just need to get my act together with editing stuph on Linux. I looked around online again tonight and I guess I'll try Cinerella. Sounds like it has good features though is not terribly intuitive so will have a bit of a learning curve.

Cinelerra is professional grade stuff. I used it to put together some of my videos. Dave Ridley would probably take one look at it and understand it instantly, but it takes a long while to get used to otherwise. Try Pitivi for the simpler stuff you're likely to generate.

(These days I am REALLY hardcore and edit directly off the tape from the command line.)

Lloyd Danforth

Russell Kanning

Quote from: TackleTheWorld on October 07, 2008, 03:15 PM NHFT
Those who phoned the jailers - woo hoo! they hated that.
Yesterday they still acted like they didn't know you were a woman ... weren't you right in front of them in one of the bubble cells?

I spent 1 night in the cell next to door leading to all of the pods .... the lights and slamming were annoying ... that must have been fun for 2 weeks. They kept you for exactly 17 days like me. Maybe they are going for equalization. :-\

John

Quote from: Russell Kanning on October 07, 2008, 03:56 PM NHFTexactly 17 days like me. Maybe they are going for equalization. :-\

Maybe their cult is working with numerology. "Those [we] people" must be "detered."  :P

Sam A. Robrin

David

Quote from: Russell Kanning on October 06, 2008, 10:26 PM NHFT
brownie points for the manchester crew hitting the road quickly
Agreed.  Your guys Rocked.  Thanks for helping.   :)