• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

deerfield porcs?

Started by Jared, September 28, 2008, 09:43 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Jared

who here is in the deerfield area? im considering making the move a little bit more west

ReverendRyan

bouncer

Head on over to porcmanor.com Ron owns little Minnesota in Deerfield and the gun range. Man I gotta get a shotgun and go up to play !!!  ;D  Ps Ron's quite the webmaster too.

Jared

Quote from: bouncer on October 06, 2008, 12:18 PM NHFT
Head on over to porcmanor.com Ron owns little Minnesota in Deerfield and the gun range. Man I gotta get a shotgun and go up to play !!!  ;D  Ps Ron's quite the webmaster too.

my wife and i are thinking of attending "church" this coming sunday. is there any place for kids at this thing?

Porcupine_in_MA

Quote from: Jared on October 06, 2008, 04:24 PM NHFT
my wife and i are thinking of attending "church" this coming sunday. is there any place for kids at this thing?

Shooting guns with the rest of us depending on their age and your comfort level, or inside Ron's living room enjoying watching his giant tv. 8)