• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

suggestion for new forum section: TMI

Started by Friday, October 10, 2008, 02:50 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Friday

I'm thinking we need a "Too Much Information" section of the forum.  rainey and dalebert could be moderators.  >:D

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Friday on October 10, 2008, 02:50 PM NHFT
I'm thinking we need a "Too Much Information" section of the forum.  rainey and dalebert could be moderators.  >:D

What do you mean? 8)   I don't want to break up our peppy thingy!  :'(

Friday

Quote from: raineyrocks on October 10, 2008, 02:54 PM NHFT

Well, for one thing, I've never even met Rick, but I know more about his sexual appetites than some guys I've dated.   :o

Kat Kanning

Hmm..where would I put this new forum?  Want it in a locked away section where only Rainey and Dale can read it?  :D

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Friday on October 10, 2008, 02:56 PM NHFT

Well, for one thing, I've never even met Rick, but I know more about his sexual appetites than some guys I've dated.   :o

Oh crap, did I really tell that much?  :o  I never meant to, sorry!  So if you meet him tomorrow are you going to feel strange?  P.S. Whatever you do, don't shake his left hand!  (Don't worry I won't tell you why).  :D

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Kat Kanning on October 10, 2008, 02:59 PM NHFT
Hmm..where would I put this new forum?  Want it in a locked away section where only Rainey and Dale can read it?  :D

That would be pretty boring!  Would I still get to keep my spot on the peppiness thread? :-\

It's funny that Friday bought this up because I had such a gross story about something that happened to me this week.  I was going to post it but I couldn't bring myself to do it.

David

Quote from: raineyrocks on October 10, 2008, 03:18 PM NHFT

Oh crap, did I really tell that much?  :o  I never meant to, sorry!  So if you meet him tomorrow are you going to feel strange?  P.S. Whatever you do, don't shake his left hand!  (Don't worry I won't tell you why). :D
:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:
For some reason that was the funniest thing you have written in a while, definitely the funniest thing I have read this week. 

Kat Kanning

Section created.  Friday -> Global Moderator so she'll have the power to move threads to the new section, and thereby save the rest of us from undue information.  :D

Friday

Quote from: Kat Kanning on October 15, 2008, 02:16 AM NHFT
Section created.  Friday -> Global Moderator so she'll have the power to move threads to the new section, and thereby save the rest of us from undue information.  :D

:o  My reign of terror has begun.   :drevil:

Russell Kanning

I must not be reading the long rainey posts or I must stop when they head to the bedroom. :)

Scott Roth

Ahhhh, the spice of life.  Not just found in the kitchen.  LOL! :D

Raineyrocks

Quote from: David on October 14, 2008, 11:21 PM NHFT
Quote from: raineyrocks on October 10, 2008, 03:18 PM NHFT

Oh crap, did I really tell that much?  :o  I never meant to, sorry!  So if you meet him tomorrow are you going to feel strange?  P.S. Whatever you do, don't shake his left hand!  (Don't worry I won't tell you why). :D
:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:
For some reason that was the funniest thing you have written in a while, definitely the funniest thing I have read this week. 

I know my humor has been bye bye for some reason lately, I don't know why, maybe quitting smoking. :dontknow:

Don't you want to know why you shouldn't shake his left hand?   It could be something totally innocent!  :angel4:

Raineyrocks

Wow, I go to Mass for a few days, come back and I'm famous!  :D

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Friday on October 15, 2008, 06:29 AM NHFT

:o  My reign of terror has begun.   :drevil:

Ruh, roh!  :o

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Russell Kanning on October 15, 2008, 07:04 AM NHFT
I must not be reading the long rainey posts or I must stop when they head to the bedroom. :)

I don't remember writing "bedroom" posts though, but anyways you probably don't read my long posts.  ;D