• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

reactions to the idea of homeschooling

Started by Jared, October 11, 2008, 11:14 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Raineyrocks

Quote from: AntonLee on October 16, 2008, 06:37 PM NHFT

hello neighbor!

Whoa!  A blast from the past!  :D    I used to love getting stoned and watching Mr. Rogers.

AntonLee

I hail from the Land of Make Believe.  =O)

(me too btw)

Porcupine_in_MA

I got wicked baked and watched Teletubbies once. That was something.

AntonLee

I get baked and watch Cheers.  It's hilarious.

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Porcupine on October 19, 2008, 07:05 PM NHFT
I got wicked baked and watched Teletubbies once. That was something.

I used to watch them and I can see how that would be pretty awesome especially going on a little trip.  8)

Raineyrocks

Raineyrocks

I remember tripping when I was a teenager and I was watching Star Trek.  I yelled for everyone to get down and I dove on the floor because the freaken Enterprise, (sp?),  was coming out of the tv.   

Everyone just looked at me weird and ignored me.  ::)

Porcupine_in_MA

Quote from: raineyrocks on October 20, 2008, 10:07 AM NHFT
I remember tripping when I was a teenager and I was watching Star Trek.  I yelled for everyone to get down and I dove on the floor because the freaken Enterprise, (sp?),  was coming out of the tv.  

And they're all dead now except you. They should have paid more attention to the very real problem of space ships flying out of televisions. I hope you feel some remorse because as we all know your tripping is what caused it to happen. :(

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Porcupine on October 20, 2008, 10:13 AM NHFT
Quote from: raineyrocks on October 20, 2008, 10:07 AM NHFT

And they're all dead now except you. They should have paid more attention to the very real problem of space ships flying out of televisions. I hope you feel some remorse because as we all know your tripping is what caused it to happen. :(

Hey I tried to warn them!  8)