• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

pics on front page

Started by Dave Ridley, August 15, 2005, 05:52 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Ridley

hey i will try and help with this problem when I get a chance but...for now I will just gripe

A lot of the pics on our front page are BORING!? ?shots of us standing around drinking or sitting and eating?? ?is that the picture telling the story?

Kira is working on improving the situation by posting some of *her* fave pics; she has gotten some good images up on the front page.  but in the meantime is it a good idea to post such boring images??
we have a huge catalog of great shots! we do not need to post the latest boring picture in place of an old but good one.? ?when in doubt I 'm thinking just leave the good picture up instead of replacing it with PSA (people standing around)

YeahItsMeJP

Russell Kanning

Quote from: DadaOrwell on August 15, 2005, 05:52 PM NHFTinstead of replacing it with PSA (people standing around)

isn't that what we do? :)

I'm just "keepin it Real!" ...... Dave Chappell reference

davemincin

Thinking Kira's pics are great and hope to see more of them.   :)

KBCraig

Quote from: russellkanning on August 16, 2005, 07:57 AM NHFT
Quote from: DadaOrwell on August 15, 2005, 05:52 PM NHFTinstead of replacing it with PSA (people standing around)

isn't that what we do? :)

I thought it was PSADB,ABF -- People Standing Around Drinking Beer. And Burning Flags.

Lloyd Danforth

A few more acronyms and we can form our own government.

CNHT

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on August 16, 2005, 10:27 AM NHFT
A few more acronyms and we can form our own government.

I love the dry humor of Lloydbob! LOL

(Jane -- looking for WiFi access in downtown Nashua while they fix the OTHER part of my car!)

Also, I like the photos of 'what we do'. I think we have enough to replace them every day. It puts a human face on the people named on here. Dada I can't believe you're such a complainer!

Michael Fisher

I like what you've done with the front page!  :)

Why not use this for the forum link?   ;)

Kat Kanning