• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

I JUST SAW THE SALE VIDEO, KAT

Started by AnarchoJesse, October 30, 2008, 01:13 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

AnarchoJesse

I'LL BUY IT FOR FIVE.

And I'm absolutely serious.

FTL_Ian

Here's hoping you get it.  If you rent it out, make sure you keep it quiet.  It's my understanding the park doesn't desire renters.  (Not sure if that rule applies to owner occupieds.)

Lloyd Danforth

Someone unknown around the trailer park should do a mock poll.  Knock on doors.  Offer a free bottle of 'Dove' or something.  Ask a bunch of questions about household products. "OK then!  just a couple more questions.  Do you drive?  Do you have more than one car?  Are any of your cars less than 5 years old?  Do you rent or own?
I'm betting 3 out of 10 rent.  Then Kat can threaten to sue them and go back to renting the place out.

Kat Kanning

So far, it seems like the first person who contacted me will work out great.  If some problem comes up and he can't buy it, you're second in line. 

The deal is that you pay whatever costs involved in xferring the house...which means moving it, or dealing with whatever costs there are for making the mobile home park happy which would amount to about $2500 I'm guessing.  They want some electrical work done, a back stairs put on, paint on shed. 

I'm supposed to be out of there by Nov. 17th, so whoever is going to buy it needs to get an application in to the park immediately.  You have to have good credit if you're going to leave the house there, or they won't rent to you.

AnarchoJesse

Quote from: Kat Kanning on October 31, 2008, 02:58 AM NHFT
So far, it seems like the first person who contacted me will work out great.  If some problem comes up and he can't buy it, you're second in line. 

The deal is that you pay whatever costs involved in xferring the house...which means moving it, or dealing with whatever costs there are for making the mobile home park happy which would amount to about $2500 I'm guessing.  They want some electrical work done, a back stairs put on, paint on shed. 

I'm supposed to be out of there by Nov. 17th, so whoever is going to buy it needs to get an application in to the park immediately.  You have to have good credit if you're going to leave the house there, or they won't rent to you.

Technically speaking, I have no credit to speak of. So I don't know if that will play out in my favor.

Coconut

Quote from: Kat Kanning on October 31, 2008, 02:58 AM NHFT
You have to have good credit if you're going to leave the house there, or they won't rent to you.

Is a pinky promise good enough?