• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Are you a Nashua-area FTL listener?

Started by FTL_Ian, October 31, 2008, 11:37 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

FTL_Ian

Good news!  I've got a verbal agreement from WSMN 1590!  I told the GM there are listeners in Nashua who will spread the word about FTL being on WSMN.  Was I right?  Instead of having you contact the station at this time, I'd like you to post here and indicate your willingness to listen and tell others we're on.  (Maybe even put up some fliers?)

I want to point the GM to this thread to see he'll be getting some really active and valuable listeners.  They are deciding how much FTL to take at the moment, and this could help nudge them into taking all six nights per week.

If you live or work in the red area of the coverage map, you are best qualified to post here.  Again, please do not contact the station at this time.  (If you've contacted them in the past, thank you!)

Friday

I live and work in Nashua and will listen to FTL and ask others to do so as well. 

Dave Ridley

i will probably assist by mentioning it on the youtube channel and highlighting the station name/frequency somehow

error

Hey, I wonder if my radio can pick up that station here in Manchvegas...

FTL_Ian

Quote from: error on October 31, 2008, 01:37 PM NHFT
Hey, I wonder if my radio can pick up that station here in Manchvegas...

Check it out and post your results, please.  Usually the midgrade signal is inaudible indoors and in a car may vary in its listenability, if you can hear it at all.

error

Well, first, I have to figure out where my radio is.  :blush:

FTL_Ian

Also, when you find it, please check the signal during show hours.  Signal propagation changes, though WSMN is cool in that they don't cut power at night.

error

Signal's terrible right now. Of course that could be all the computer equipment I've got running in here. I'll check it later during the show.

Ryan McGuire

I live in downtown Nashua and listen to FTL almost every day, having it on the radio would be damn convenient!

Nat F

freedan

FTL_Ian

Okay Nashua listeners, when you get a moment, please call the station at 880-9001, ask for Mike Winn and tell him you would like to hear FTL on WSMN.

If you are a Manchester area listener, please see this thread:
http://nhunderground.com/forum/index.php?topic=15233.0

FTL_Ian

FTL_Ian

Update:

Talked to GM Mike Winn today.  He says he's been swamped with work and is still trying to decide whether he wants us all six nights or just for Saturday.  I'm to call him after the holidays to find out his decision.

Either way, he has made it clear he intends to take at least some of the show.  If you haven't emailed or called him yet, please gently encourage him to add all six nights.  His current show is a refeed of Laura Ingraham from earlier in the day.  If you don't listen now and would listen weeknights, please let him know!  This could be our first six-night per week affiliate in NH!   8)

FTL_Ian

Things move slowly in the radio world, but it's finally happened.  An agreement came in today from WSMN!  We'll be starting on Saturday, 10/30, live from 7-10pm.

Thanks to all who helped!