• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Jesse doesn't live on Josh's floor anymore

Started by AnarchoJesse, November 11, 2008, 01:16 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

AnarchoJesse

He lives in his OWN GODDAMN APARTMENT NOW!

:D

I picked up the duplex on High Street with a pretty good deal-- since I don't have paperwork, they get 7 months advance rent so they know I won't flake out, and I get to stay there for the remainder of November free of charge, barring the heat and electric bill. When my two roommates move in, we can all have a lovely little celebration.

Also, I'd like to thank Tim Danforth and Dale Everett for putting the fire under my ass, and for Lauren and Chris offering to serve as references. I appreciate it.

dalebert

Kat Kanning

Did the landlord call Lauren in jail to get the reference?

AntonLee

Pat K

Are the GODDAMN APARTMENTS located
on HELL ST. ?

Congrats.  ;D

K. Darien Freeheart

Puke

COG

COG

Jesse,

We have a kitchen table that we don't use any more in our basement that is yours if you want it.

Chris

FTL_Ian

Congrats.  Might want to hit up some garage sales to get cheap furniture before it snows. 

Seven months is a lot!  Things a little better with Dad?

David

Thats expensive, but I am happy to hear that you have your own place, more or less.   :)

J’raxis 270145

AnarchoJesse

Bad news. Turns out there was a misunderstanding, and they wanted me to pay 7 months for all three of us-- that would have been 8400 dollars. I had been under the impression that it was my credit they had a problem with, so I motioned to pay my portion. I and the two guys can't possibly afford that, and I dropped 4,000 in the last three days on this place alone.

So I need to find a place now-- fast.

Ryan McGuire

When I was moving I had a hard time convincing people I was worthy as well, so I  offered to pay a large deposit to quell potential landlord's fears. Not that I care about the law, but my landlord told me that in NH it was actually illegal to pay more than one months rent as deposit.