• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

UNOFFICIAL ILLEGAL FSP MUSIC INTRODUCD WITHOUT FSP PERMISSION

Started by Peacemaker, December 16, 2008, 06:52 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Peacemaker

(I've just learned), that I've decided to Introduce 3 Songs + 1 to be "Unofficial Free State Project Theme Songs," for my own Amusement, pleasure and cheap marketing Ploy to also introduce the first Rumor of a new radio program coming sooner than later (details to be leaked next year).

This Unofficial, Illegal FSP Theme Music is absolutely positively being introduced without the permission of Anyone Else (besides myself) and is by no means endorsed by any other human being alive, especially anyone associated in any way, shape or form with

The Free State Project...the idea of moving Large Numbers of Extreme Liberty Loving types into the same Geographic Region, (making them neighbors, in effect allowing them to bounce off each other) and consequently Giving Birth to a whole new level of Activism never seen or kinown to man in Modern Time...(a movement whose few short years have allready Fire Started an unprecedented new Trail in the pursuit of greater ownership of Life, Liberty & Property.).

So without further ADO - My Unofficial Free State Theme Song/Music (plus 3):

Baby Hold On

Eddie Money

Close Runner Up:

Two Tickets to Paradise

E. Money

Super Close Runner Up:       

Won't Back Down

Tom Petty

Honorable Mention:

For The Fun of It...In the Name of that Twinkle that's in Everyone's Eye when they're on the Hunt for their Love...

Shakin'

E. Cash

Peacemaker

This is Outrageous and something should be done about this.....but I'm afraid to say...and I hate to say it....there's nothing we can do to stop this.... (except Hold On and enjoy the Ride).

AntonLee

I've been playing with changing the words to "Promised Land", the version done by Elvis Presley.

SethCohn

I've got a long standing desire to have "Porcupine Karaoke" where the lyrics are all changed to porc references.  If it's good enough, I can even make a 'real' Karaoke disc with them.

Lyrics welcome!

sandm000

Redemption Song by Bob Marley.

The only tweek it needs is change the word 'Prophet' to the word 'Profit'

EG:
Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery;
None but ourselves can free our minds.
Have no fear for atomic energy,
cause none of them can stop the time.
How long shall they kill our profits,
While we stand aside and look? ooh!
Some say its just a part of it:
We've got to fulfill the book.

See it's about progressive voluntarism.

Peacemaker

Thanks for replies!  I'm enjoying hearing what people like.