• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

DontPatronize.info

Started by ReverendRyan, December 20, 2008, 10:07 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

ReverendRyan

www.DontPatronize.info

Just launched, in beta, needs content

Check it out and contribute!

Over and out.

FTL_Ian

Cool!  Thanks for doing this, Ryan.  This has been long needed.  I'm posting a permanent, stickied thread about this on the Evolving the Marketplace forum on Free Keene as soon as my website come back online.  Once the site fills out a bit, I'll announce it on the Free Keene blog as well.

FTL_Ian

I submitted Margaritas as they supported the smoking ban and for city I put in NH Statewide as they are a chain and it would be a pain to add all locations.  In fact, I see Ben and Jerry's on your naughty list and they also have multiple locations, but your site only shows Manch's store. 

Fluff and Stuff

Quote from: FreeKeene.com's Ian on December 20, 2008, 11:56 AM NHFT
I submitted Margaritas as they supported the smoking ban and for city I put in Statewide as they are a chain and it would be a pain to add all locations.  In fact, I see Ben and Jerry's on your naughty list and they also have multiple locations, but your site only shows Manch's store. 

Impressive.  I was just going to ask how do I submit a store with several locations.

AntonLee

I'm glad I read this because I was going to take Jaime to Margaritas this week.  . . . heading somewhere different now screw that.

Puke

dalebert

Take heart, Anton. A new Mexican restaurant is opening by Vendetta soon!

Fluff and Stuff

Quote from: AntonLee on December 20, 2008, 12:44 PM NHFT
I'm glad I read this because I was going to take Jaime to Margaritas this week.  . . . heading somewhere different now screw that.

There is likely real Mexican food in one of those MA border towns :)

AntonLee

there actually is pretty decent mexican in Salisbury. . . made by authentic mexicans!

I'm no expert on it, but I know it's good when I go into to spin a deuce and drop a few organs

Puke

Quote from: AntonLee on December 20, 2008, 09:35 PM NHFT
there actually is pretty decent mexican in Salisbury. . . made by authentic mexicans!

I'm no expert on it, but I know it's good when I go into to spin a deuce and drop a few organs

Is that good or is that dysentery?

doobie

I walked into Goffstown Ace hardware today open carrying.  No one said anything.  The world didn't end, but they asked me about 30 times if I needed any help.  Too friendly there  >:D  I love the place.  They even sell ammo (manly hunting ammo though).

AntonLee

Quote from: Puke on December 20, 2008, 09:36 PM NHFT
Quote from: AntonLee on December 20, 2008, 09:35 PM NHFT

Is that good or is that dysentery?

helps my lose weight. . . a good acid wash cleansing.

Coconut

Quote from: dalebert on December 20, 2008, 01:57 PM NHFT

being opened by the chef from the now closed La Carreta

FTL_Ian

Quote from: Coconut on December 21, 2008, 10:14 PM NHFT
Quote from: dalebert on December 20, 2008, 01:57 PM NHFT

being opened by the chef from the now closed La Carreta

Interesting.  Carreta was a chain, but this looks totally local.  He probably will get to do the dishes he wants now.  Neat!