• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

your questions for NH politicians/bureaucrats

Started by Dave Ridley, January 26, 2009, 10:11 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Ridley

i will probably be at the state house thursday jan 29.  anyone have any questions they would like me to ask politicians there?  or stories they'd like me to shoot there?
any questions for specific politicians?

obviously i can only probably do a fraction of what you might request... but it's good for me to have more ideas than less.

Kat Kanning

Free libertarian

Ask them if they think people that harm nobody should have to participate in something they do not want to.  Ask them why people who harm nobody are fined and jailed.

Ask them if they believe people need to be protected from themselves.

Ask them who is harmed when people are forced to participate in something that takes their money, their liberty and their decisions away.  Ask them what would make this harmful behavior stop : more government or less.

Or if you really want to confuse them ask them what causes inflation.

Lloyd Danforth

FTL_Ian

How do you feel about secession?

Do support aggressing against your neighbors?

Giggan

Quote from: FreeKeene.com's Ian on January 29, 2009, 09:32 AM NHFT
How do you feel about secession?

Building on that, they might answer in front of a camera honestly if you frame it as, "Is there a breaking point to the activities the federal government might do that would cause you to support NH severing ties with them, what are they?"

MartinB

Do you prefer more regulation or less?

Are you ok, with alternative currencies?

Goldstandard?

Martin