• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Few things for sale

Started by ColdSoul, February 05, 2009, 05:56 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

ColdSoul

I got a few things for sale, make a reasonable offer and I will most likely take it...

32" Wide Screen 1080I TV / LCD with HDMI and other hookups (almost new, had it less than 1 year bought it new for about 600 bucks). I don't watch TV anymore and since I don't have a need for this.

1 DVD Recorder to record or play DVD's to the TV (or record TV (normally costs about 60 bucks)

1 Viewsat Ultra Cable Box (this lets you get Free To Air Cable, or if you want you can also hook it up with the right dish and get more than that ;)) (normally costs 180 bucks to 200)

PM me if your interested in any of these, like I said as long as it's a reasonable offer compared to what it's worth on Ebay, or Craig's list I would love for it to go to a Porc instead of someone I never meet. If I don't hear back from anyone in the next few days or week I will post them to Craig's list.

Fluff and Stuff

Do you have more info on the TV?  A Vizio TV just like that costs $389 new with no taxes or shipping at Costco and a Proscan is $379 with $20 for shipping from Costco.com.  I'm sure there are cheaper.  Is it Sony or Panasonic?

ColdSoul

It's a cheaper version but it's not the V, it's a Westinghouse

Here is the info:

http://www.westinghousedigital.com/details.aspx?itemnum=52

The cheapest on google is 499 dollars.

Fluff and Stuff

Thanks.  I am not interested then, as it is out of my price range.

ColdSoul

No problem, though I don't know if it's out of your price range since I am not asking for 500 bucks, but that's up to you I guess. I was just simply stating the cheapest for a new one on google I saw was 500. Mainly looking for a decent offer, they seem to "go for" around 300-350 on ebay.

Fluff and Stuff

I bought the TV and it works well.