• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Activists in jail or who may be threatened with jail

Started by David, February 18, 2009, 02:04 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

David

I will be happy to mail music lyrics to any activist in jail.  http://www.azlyrics.com/
The only prerequisite is that you do not ask me to mail anything that may be a form of threat to the jailers or police, and while I am willing to try to help those who have committed victim crimes, and even violence, my focus and the bulk of my efforts will be to help specifically those who are nonviolent and victimless. 
I would also be willing to take requests from people that you are caged up with for music.  In theory this may help recruit potential activists. 
Just feel free to ask if you are being threatened with jail.  Send me a personal message or post here.   :)

Vitruvian

Quote from: Daviddo not ask me to mail anything that may be a form of threat to the jailers or police

Right, so N.W.A. is straight outta the question?

Russell Kanning

is this the virtruvian we kicked out of Keene?
I didn't expect to hear from you until a tornado relocated you in the Shire

Coconut

Quote from: Russell Kanning on February 18, 2009, 06:17 PM NHFT
is this the virtruvian we kicked out of Keene?

Yep. I remember chasing him all the way to the border.

David

Quote from: Vitruvian on February 18, 2009, 04:07 PM NHFT
Quote from: Daviddo not ask me to mail anything that may be a form of threat to the jailers or police

Right, so N.W.A. is straight outta the question?
;D yeah, the reason for the request, is I don't want them to have a half assed excuse to prevent me from mailing future letters etc.