• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Concord, NH Double Pistol Open Carry Litter Clean Up (SUNDAY March 22nd)

Started by doobie, March 13, 2009, 11:14 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

doobie

Quote from: Coconut on March 22, 2009, 07:16 PM NHFT
Quote from: doobie on March 22, 2009, 06:34 PM NHFT
Thanks to all the Porcs who came out!  OH WAIT there were none.  Well at least there were 8-10 people there anyway.

I don't know what this means.

I was being sarcastic since no Porc's showed up.  I think it's my second event that no porcs showed up for (I've only organized 2!), so I'm probably not going to try to organize anymore.

Quote from: doobie on March 22, 2009, 07:17 PM NHFT

Tim L

Look on the bright side,you did a good deed.

Tim L

Front page of the Concord Monitor,thats not too shabby!Good work Doobie!

Keyser Soce

Nice job. Did you mean no one showed up Sat or Sun? Were there some non-porcs there?

J’raxis 270145

Quote from: doobie on March 22, 2009, 07:19 PM NHFT
Quote from: Coconut on March 22, 2009, 07:16 PM NHFT
Quote from: doobie on March 22, 2009, 06:34 PM NHFT
Thanks to all the Porcs who came out!  OH WAIT there were none.  Well at least there were 8-10 people there anyway.

I don't know what this means.

I was being sarcastic since no Porc's showed up.  I think it's my second event that no porcs showed up for (I've only organized 2!), so I'm probably not going to try to organize anymore.

Sorry about not making it—this was the same day that Denis scheduled some flyering in Nashua for the seatbelt bill. :-\

doobie

Quote from: Keyser Soce on March 23, 2009, 10:19 PM NHFT
Nice job. Did you mean no one showed up Sat or Sun? Were there some non-porcs there?

If my count was correct (minus the Concord Monitor guy) there were 9 of us, and we picked up about 19 bags of trash.