• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Concord, NH Double Pistol Open Carry Litter Clean Up (SUNDAY March 22nd)

Started by doobie, March 13, 2009, 11:14 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

doobie

Due to the 'We had reports of someone carrying two pistols.' incident a few months ago, I'm going to be walking around Concord picking up litter carrying two pistols (and a flashlight!)

I'll start around the capitol building around 1pm, go down/up rt. 3, then walk down Loudon Rd.

Come by even if you only have one pistol or none!  Anyone with a vid camera?

PS: No, I will not share the wealth by distributing one of my pistols to someone else.

beretta92d

that'll be right in my area(somewhat,from epsom)..count me in.of course,i'll only have my SW40VE..

so when did you get the SW.500 or have you always had it,don't remember you having it first time i meet yah out at Hampton beach..

i do have a camcorder(not sure how long the battery will last though,it's crappy),along with a Dig Camera..

Dave Ridley

this appears to be march 22 by the way....verification requested

doobie

Quote from: beretta92d on March 14, 2009, 09:29 AM NHFT
that'll be right in my area(somewhat,from epsom)..count me in.of course,i'll only have my SW40VE..

so when did you get the SW.500 or have you always had it,don't remember you having it first time i meet yah out at Hampton beach..

i do have a camcorder(not sure how long the battery will last though,it's crappy),along with a Dig Camera..

I think I bought it in December...  Part of me wishes I bought the AR-38 (338 lapua rifle instead...), but this works nicely.  I sure won't shoot it as much as the AR-38 though.

doobie

doobie

I may have a surprise for this event.  It may turn into me doing a triple pistol open carry.  The only condition I have ATM for doing this is I need a picture of myself in front of the state house if I do.  And assistance ensuring NONE of them get confiscated.

Mike Barskey

I'll be glad to take your pic (if I can be there that day), but how can I, or anyone, promise to help you keep your guns from being confiscated? If the govt demands your guns, you can say no, but if they don't accept your refusal to give them your guns, they will take them by force. What could you or I or anyone do then?

doobie

Quote from: Mike Barskey on March 16, 2009, 06:44 PM NHFT
I'll be glad to take your pic (if I can be there that day), but how can I, or anyone, promise to help you keep your guns from being confiscated? If the govt demands your guns, you can say no, but if they don't accept your refusal to give them your guns, they will take them by force. What could you or I or anyone do then?

I just asked for assistance, not a guarantee.   8)

doobie

I made the Concord Monitor (hard copy; can't find it on the web yet). I just had a gentleman from Franklin, NH saying he read the article and wanted to get more information on the event and that he'd be there. He said the article didn't try to demonize gun ownership and that it was in a pretty good light.  Anyone have a copy they can post for me?

Dave Ridley

If anyone is going up to this event sunday and wants to give me a ride from manchester i can help pay for gas.  shoot me a pm .  i can arrange to be within a half a mile of your route.

Mike Barskey

I'm unable to go on Sunday or Saturday, but I think the event has indeed been moved to Saturday at the same time (1:00p). I guess Doobie's in charge, so verify that with him.

doobie

doobie

Thanks to all the Porcs who came out!  OH WAIT there were none.  Well at least there were 8-10 people there anyway.

Coconut

Quote from: doobie on March 22, 2009, 06:34 PM NHFT
Thanks to all the Porcs who came out!  OH WAIT there were none.  Well at least there were 8-10 people there anyway.

I don't know what this means.