• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

9-11 was an inside job

Started by Kat Kanning, September 06, 2005, 04:45 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

jaqeboy

Good find, Tunga. I know there's going to be a big focus on getting the collapse of Building 7 out in front of people for the following year. It seems to be the Achilles heel - the thing that makes people take a second look.

Quote from: Tunga on August 28, 2010, 06:43 PM NHFT
http://BuildingWhat.org/

jaqeboy

I'll tweet out the link, Tunga - http://twitter.com/mv911truth. Be sure to follow us there!

jaqeboy

EXCLUSIVE: New Video of World Trade Center 7 Released Showing Michael Hess Calling Down For Help While He is Stuck in the Building!

New World Order Report Exclusive!

After the first World Trade Center tower is hit, Barry Jennings, a City Housing Authority worker, and Michael Hess, New York's corporation counsel, head up to the emergency command center of the Mayor's Office of Emergency Management (OEM), which is on the 23rd floor of WTC 7.  Testimony from Barry Jennings and Michael Hess has rarely been confirmed, until now.  This video was just released via a FOIA (freedom of information act request) and New World Order Report has obtained and released it on the internet.

Take a look for yourself.  Michael Hess, clearly visible, is stuck in the building.  This corroborates the story they told that on the way down trying to evacuate the building, an explosion occurred inside of the building which trapped them.  The stairway, where the explosion occurred, blew out the last floors in the stairwell.  Barry Jennings gave an exclusive interview with Loose Change creator Dylan Avery where Barry stated that when he was finally found by firefighters, they stepped over dead bodies in the lobby on their way out.  After the video publicly aired, Barry Jennings mysteriously died just before the BBC aired a piece about World Trade Center Building 7...

New footage just released:
New Footage World Trade Center Building 7 with Michael Hess Yelling While Trapped

Tunga

Tunga

Quote from: MaineShark on June 22, 2010, 09:34 PM NHFT

I ran the numbers on that, well back in the 1990's.  It's not like the idea of flying a jet into a building as an act of terrorism is a new concept.  Someone asked me if it would just cause a lot of damage, or collapse the building.  The numbers said it would collapse the building.

Joe

How is someone these days? Did you ever find that paper MaineShark or are your gills a little to oil soaked to reply right now?

Tunga

Quote from: PattyLee loves dogs on December 03, 2009, 09:46 PM NHFT
QuoteThe levels of tritium on the scene indicates nukes were used.

Actually, if nuclear weapons are used it's usually possible to determine that fact without looking for residues of tritium (nukes are, after all, a little noisy).

What? Can't hear you pattyleeeee! There's a micro nuke in my earrrrrr!

jaqeboy

Did NIST Edit WTC 7 Footage To Hide Evidence Of Implosion?

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet.com
Thursday, September 2, 2010

After filing a lawsuit that prompted NIST to release more than 3 terabytes of photographs and videos from their investigation into the collapse of the twin towers and WTC 7 on 9/11, the International Center for 9/11 Studies has obtained evidence that suggests NIST edited several videos of the collapse of Building 7 in order to hide evidence of a controlled implosion.

The Center filed a FOIA Request with NIST on January 26, 2009, seeking production of "all of the photographs and videos collected, reviewed, cited or in any other way used by NIST during its investigation of the World Trade Center building collapses." Following several unsuccessful attempts to get NIST to even acknowledge receipt of the Request, the Center was forced to file a lawsuit on May 28, 2009. Shortly after the lawsuit was filed, the Request was assigned a reference number, and NIST began periodically releasing batches of responsive records.

The Center has now begun posting some of those images and videos online, the first batch of which is from an external hard disk drive "NIST WTC Investigation Cumulus Video Clips."

In one of the clips, the video of which has been in the public domain for years, a loud, low-frequency boom can be heard just before the east penthouse of WTC 7 falls. Once the support columns that held up the penthouse are taken out, the rest of the building falls almost within its own footprint.

WTC 7 Explosion

However, in subsequent clips released by NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology), where the camera is located nearer to the building, the collapse of the penthouse is clearly edited out of the footage.

"Several clips from the Cumulus database show signs of editing. In the two video clips below, the collapse of the penthouse of World Trade Center 7 is cut out of the video. These videos happen to have been filmed from close to WTC 7, and have a high quality soundtrack that would have picked up explosion sounds from the charges that severed the columns supporting the penthouse, especially the explosion heard in the last video clip presented," comments the International Center for 9/11 Studies.

MaineShark

Quote from: Tunga on September 02, 2010, 08:37 PM NHFT
Quote from: MaineShark on June 22, 2010, 09:34 PM NHFTI ran the numbers on that, well back in the 1990's.  It's not like the idea of flying a jet into a building as an act of terrorism is a new concept.  Someone asked me if it would just cause a lot of damage, or collapse the building.  The numbers said it would collapse the building.
How is someone these days? Did you ever find that paper MaineShark or are your gills a little to oil soaked to reply right now?

Not sure what in heck you mean, but that's unsurprising... one needs a functioning brain to form coherent sentences, and the Magic 8-Ball you've been using just won't cut it.  It's amusing to watch you smash your head on the wall trying to get the float to move, though.

Joe

KBCraig

Quote from: jaqeboy on September 02, 2010, 08:58 AM NHFT
Wow, Tunga. Looks like there's some gold in these videos!

Quote from: Tunga on September 02, 2010, 08:31 AM NHFT
http://911blogger.com/news/2010-08-31/international-center-911-studies-secures-release-thousands-photos-and-videos-nist

Because I'm always willing to look at actual evidence, I went and watched the videos at that link.

I found one thing very consistent: the videos don't actually show what the article claims they do.

The claims also consistently ignore things that are plainly evident on the videos, such as signs of extreme stress on the buildings (warping, flaking, spalling, distorting, etc.), while claiming invisible evidence in favor of controlled demolition.

The funny thing was the consistent claim that any loud noise was an explosion -- as if a huge building falling down doesn't make a lot of noise.

MaineShark

Quote from: KBCraig on September 03, 2010, 05:06 PM NHFTBecause I'm always willing to look at actual evidence, I went and watched the videos at that link.

I found one thing very consistent: the videos don't actually show what the article claims they do.

The claims also consistently ignore things that are plainly evident on the videos, such as signs of extreme stress on the buildings (warping, flaking, spalling, distorting, etc.), while claiming invisible evidence in favor of controlled demolition.

The funny thing was the consistent claim that any loud noise was an explosion -- as if a huge building falling down doesn't make a lot of noise.

Not to mention the fact that the evidence of a controlled demolition would be quite... evident.  The sheer amount of explosives, even using the best in shaped charges, to bring down a building that size, amounts to a lot of energy.  Even "efficient" explosives aren't very efficient, so once you figure the bare minimum mechanical energy needed if everything went perfect (which they couldn't count on, so they'd need to use more for a safety factor, or else the buildings wouldn't fall, and the evidence of the demolitions charges would be right there to look at), you then have to account for a whole heck of a lot of waste energy going outward.  Despite the use of shape charges, a lot of that would be concussive (shock wave and sound).  Then you have heat and light energy, taking up a lot of it.

Where's all that energy?  If it was a controlled demolition, there would have been some major energy release.  Despite all the cameras trained on those buildings at that point, do any show the sequential flash pattern of a demolitions procedure?  Do they show one tremendous flash orf a single large bomb?

Of course not.  Because all the actual scientific evidence says that the buildings collapsed due to structural damage resulting from plane crashes and fires.  There's a reason that no competent structural engineer has come forward to support the controlled demolition claims.  Not only were the plane crashes sufficient to explain what happened (Occam's Razor), but the lack of evidence of demolitions charges does a pretty good job of putting the final nails in that coffin.

Joe

KBCraig

Quote from: MaineShark on September 03, 2010, 09:33 PM NHFT
Not to mention the fact that the evidence of a controlled demolition would be quite... evident.  The sheer amount of explosives, even using the best in shaped charges, to bring down a building that size, amounts to a lot of energy.

You reminded me of another baffling moment in those videos: when a curtain or coat or some other obvious piece of fabric is blown out a window in a puff that looks like a backdraft or flashover, they claim it is a "solid object" blown out by an "explosion" ("major explosion", I think, but I'm not going to go back and look again).

This was further "evidence" of a controlled demolition, in a window above the fire line.

I've watched controlled demolitions every time they show video of one. I find it fascinating, and blowing stuff up is fun. I've never seen a CD where a building is "collapsed in its own footprint" by explosions starting at the top of the building.

Russell Kanning

KBCraig