• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

9-11 was an inside job

Started by Kat Kanning, September 06, 2005, 04:45 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Braddogg

Quote from: Russell Kanning on January 30, 2007, 08:28 AM NHFT
I thought they already controlled most politicians.

Yeah, most.  But if the political revolution that Denis and the folks at the NHLA are planning occurs, then the NWO may have to use the threat of the weather weapon to get compliance from US politicians.

error

George Soros joined the NWO?! Oh no! Now what are we going to do?!?!?

Braddogg

The most important thing is education.  Let people know the truth about January's weather.  Then, people will finally be convinced that the NWO exists.  There's been a direct correllation, according to Mr. Soros, between the number of people who know about the NWO and its power: More educated people, less power.

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Kat Kanning on January 30, 2007, 08:13 AM NHFT
Rockefeller told Russo that 9/11 would happen, 9 months before it did.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1263677258215075609&hl=en

I just watched that this morning, creepy!  Why do you think he told Russo though?

I'm sick of feeling like these rich people's toy! What am I saying "feeling like", aren't I already?  Something's gotta be done to stop all of this, but what? :-\

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Braddogg on January 30, 2007, 08:31 AM NHFT
Quote from: Russell Kanning on January 30, 2007, 08:28 AM NHFT
I thought they already controlled most politicians.

Yeah, most.  But if the political revolution that Denis and the folks at the NHLA are planning occurs, then the NWO may have to use the threat of the weather weapon to get compliance from US politicians.

Geesh, this sounds like it's from a cartoon. I know it really exists but remember when the evil villian wanted to take over the world using stuff like this in cartoons?  All of the protests, petetions, ect. aren't going to stop something like this.  Someone on the inside has to destroy weapons like this, but who?  ???

error

Quote from: raineyrocks on January 30, 2007, 09:35 AM NHFT
I'm sick of feeling like these rich people's toy! What am I saying "feeling like", aren't I already?  Something's gotta be done to stop all of this, but what? :-\

Exactly what we're already doing: downsize the government and reduce its power at all levels.

Raineyrocks

Quote from: error on January 30, 2007, 09:46 AM NHFT

Exactly what we're already doing: downsize the government and reduce its power at all levels.

Is it going to work though? Even against weapons like this?  I read that Russia and China have the same weather weapon capabilities. 

error

Who cares what the weather is. You can have a nonviolent revolution rain or shine! :)

Raineyrocks

Quote from: error on January 30, 2007, 11:06 AM NHFT
Who cares what the weather is. You can have a nonviolent revolution rain or shine! :)

I guess your right but what if  "they" produce tornados and hurricanes?  Just messing, I get your point! Thanks

error

Tornadoes and hurricanes in New Hampshire?! Since when?

Raineyrocks

Quote from: error on January 30, 2007, 01:40 PM NHFT
Tornadoes and hurricanes in New Hampshire?! Since when?

A.  Magnetic Pole Shift
B.  Evil Government weather weapons
3.  I don't know what I'm talking about

;D

Russell Kanning

a nonviolent way to no longer be a slave of the current ruling elite .... ideas from Jesus, Thoreau, Tolstoy, Gandhi, and King:
http://underground.soulawakenings.com/tiki-index.php?page=Readings%20for%20Civil%20Disobedience

The truth can set you free, but you have to take that next step that has been revealed to you. :)
Most people say that they feel like they are carrying a heavy burden. I say it is time for atlas to shrug.

Matthew 11:30 "For my yoke is easy and my burden is light."

Russell Kanning

Quote from: raineyrocks on January 30, 2007, 09:41 AM NHFT
All of the protests, petetions, ect. aren't going to stop something like this.
Their whole goal is to enslave you .... if you refuse ... they cannot win.

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Russell Kanning on January 30, 2007, 03:14 PM NHFT

I agree 100% about their goal to enslave me but what ways can I refuse?  That's what I want to do but I don't understand how, maybe I'm so used to having a certain mind-set and I want to break free from it but what actions do I take?
Like when Rick goes to work they take taxes out already so I can't think of anything to do there.
My thoughts on not being a slave are this:  Learn how to live off the grid but I need money to intiate this, alternative sources of energy cost money to set up, buying bulk foods cost money, would I have to give up a telephone and internet? I don't know. So Rick would have to continue to work to set this up, we'd have to move to a smaller, lower mortgage house (which is fine with me, if we could sell the house we have).  Am I on the right track?
Cathleen said something awhile ago to me that makes perfect sense. She said to learn a tool that was in demand and trade services also. I'm pretty sure I have that right (what Cathleen said), so for weeks I thought about anything I have a talent in that would be beneficial and I honestly can't come up with any.  I don't know how to sew good, I'm not a good writer (thought about writing a book), I am horrible in math blah, blah.  I could clean people's houses though is that maybe something useful? I love kids and babies so I could babysit but I don't want to babysit for people I don't know because if the kid gets a bruise or falls I don't feel like getting sued or going to jail for something I didn't do.
I am sorry for all of the questions but I really want to learn so I have to ask all of these questions.

stitcherman

Quote from: raineyrocks on January 30, 2007, 03:42 PM NHFT
Quote from: Russell Kanning on January 30, 2007, 03:14 PM NHFT

I agree 100% about their goal to enslave me but what ways can I refuse?  That's what I want to do but I don't understand how, maybe I'm so used to having a certain mind-set and I want to break free from it but what actions do I take?
Like when Rick goes to work they take taxes out already so I can't think of anything to do there.
My thoughts on not being a slave are this:  Learn how to live off the grid but I need money to intiate this, alternative sources of energy cost money to set up, buying bulk foods cost money, would I have to give up a telephone and internet? I don't know. So Rick would have to continue to work to set this up, we'd have to move to a smaller, lower mortgage house (which is fine with me, if we could sell the house we have).  Am I on the right track?
Cathleen said something awhile ago to me that makes perfect sense. She said to learn a tool that was in demand and trade services also. I'm pretty sure I have that right (what Cathleen said), so for weeks I thought about anything I have a talent in that would be beneficial and I honestly can't come up with any.  I don't know how to sew good, I'm not a good writer (thought about writing a book), I am horrible in math blah, blah.  I could clean people's houses though is that maybe something useful? I love kids and babies so I could babysit but I don't want to babysit for people I don't know because if the kid gets a bruise or falls I don't feel like getting sued or going to jail for something I didn't do.
I am sorry for all of the questions but I really want to learn so I have to ask all of these questions.

living absolutly debt free and make a plan to move to a simpler lifestyle obtainable at a moment of personal or society emergency.

here is a great song about the times we live in.   http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/readart.cgi?ArtNum=18359&Disp=All

click on a "great song about 911"  (in red text)

[attachment deleted by admin]