• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

9-11 was an inside job

Started by Kat Kanning, September 06, 2005, 04:45 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

stitcherman

6 minutes well done starring larry silverstein

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/february2007/280207Perspective.htm

[attachment deleted by admin]

jaqeboy

I heard from someone just yesterday that CNN also reported WTC7 collapsed an hour before it did. Has anyone heard this or do you have a link to a clip of that newscast?

stitcherman

a new episode (#250) of OUT THERE TV ; news and anthony hilder.  new federal laws, 911 police state, mind control, weather analomies,globalization, immigration, pat robertson, false flags, $10 a gallon gas,supression of technology, and more .

1 hour long.

http://www.lvitv.com/OutThereTV/playflash.php?v_id=250&state=flash

enjoy

[attachment deleted by admin]

SAK

So, raise your hand if you feel like just talking about it.

It seems to me that if we keep talking or taking the Gandhi -- let my ass get whipped -- route of resistance...we're in for some real trouble.

We aren't accepting their war or their national ID cards.  That means they'll need to orchestrate another synthetic terror attack.  I imagine they'll do something far worse than last time, like nuke one of our cities.  We could prevent this, but we'll have to get off our asses and make a stand (like Ed Brown is doing).

Keep your powder dry, people.  I for one think this has gone far enough.  9/11 should be a sobering wake-up call for all of the peaceniks around here.  I look forward to a revolt no more than you, but I see no alternative other than SEVERE losses of innocent American life by the hands of a ruthless and corrupt totalitarian government.

What do I propose?  I'm not 100% sure.  I know I don't condone ANY acts of uninitiated violence.  I also don't condone ANY offensive moves that would result in innocent deaths (like how they tried to blame the Oklahoma bombing false-flag op on the "militia movement").  So start this off by standing your ground.  If they come to arrest/kill you when you've done no wrong, defend yourself and help your neighbor defend himself.  This alone should do the trick and start things rolling in the right direction.  The military will be on our side, just watch out for special government agents.  Our boys and girls in Iraq should get their asses home and start killing the real enemies.

Our battle isn't about race, religion, ethnicity, color, or even politics.  It is about the basic natural rights of men and women.  You have the right to life, liberty, owning property, and protecting yourself.  Time to start exercise those rights, hold fast to them, and start blasting away the enemies of these rights -- starting with the worst.

Watcha gonna do if they try to attack Ed Brown or someone like him?  What do you think you're supposed to do?

Russell Kanning

I prefer to stand up to the government in Gandhi fashion than "keeping my powder dry". I can actually take steps this way. I don't have to just keep talking about violent revolution. Anyone can join the nonviolent revolution .... now.

If all the peacenic talk on this forum bothers you, I am sure you can join other forums where the talk will be 100% powder and bullets.

SAK

I love nonviolence actually an am a nonviolent person myself.  I feel very comfortable with the nonviolent people here.

I would say it's a good idea to be prepared for defense, though.  Soon they may decide to start killing us off in droves.  They could nuke a city at any time and blame it on Iran.  Those 600+ detention facilities in the country are ready for action.  Care to see a repeat of the Nazi concentration camps or the Soviet Gulags?  I do not.

We didn't fight off the British by holding hands and locking arms.  Although we were allowed to win the war, the battles were still very real.  Gandhi may have won doing it his way, but I guarantee they let him win that one as well.  Perhaps it was a useful "defeat" if only to bring about this idea of nonviolence.  We never separated from Britain completely and neither did India.

Unarmed nonviolent citizens being slaughtered in droves vs. active militia members willing to meet force with force.  I'll take the latter.  I don't wish to fight any more than the next guy, but at least by fighting we are giving ourselves a CHANCE.

Edit: How many of Gandhi's followers died?  Thousands?  Tens of Thousands?  Weren't 100s of 1000s imprisoned?  He lost his wife, did he not?  Quite a sacrifice there.  It would have been morally superior for the aggressors to die instead of the victims.  I've seen enough of my fellow Americans die by the hands of our tyrannical government.

Russell Kanning

Quote from: SAK on March 06, 2007, 12:17 AM NHFT
I would say it's a good idea to be prepared for defense, though.  Soon they may decide to start killing us off in droves.  They could nuke a city at any time and blame it on Iran.  Those 600+ detention facilities in the country are ready for action.

Gandhi may have won doing it his way, but I guarantee they let him win that one as well.
what is your plan for nuclear defense?
When we win ... the government will have let us win. It is called voluntary activity.

SAK

I don't have a plan for nuclear defense.  I have a plan for nuclear prevention.  That plan is simple -- make our move and take these SOBs out now.

Most people would like to think that humans have evolved over the years.  I think it is the exact opposite.  I think we have devolved, and there is a lot of evidence to show that.  Human children used to do HIGH level mathematics in grade school.  We have lost a considerable amount of our mental power.  Even right now, the population is becoming more and more and more and more dumbed-down.  People sit in front of TVs and totally veg-out.  It's sickening.

So, rather than view us as having "evolved" and becoming or attaining more than that with which we were created, I think it is the opposite.  I believe we were created with FAR more than what we have and use now.  I believe we were far more spiritual beings, connected with nature, connected with one another, and living peacefully in groups.  There were few deviants (even fewer than today) to society.  It may have been those very deviants that have banded together to form a brotherhood/priesthood, and used systems like religion, money, government, etc to control the populations.

The point I'm trying to make is that we're not more advanced or moral than we were before.  We haven't moved up and become higher spiritual beings.  We haven't become morally superior to what we were.  We aren't on some new higher plane.  These ideas of absolute nonviolence aren't part of some evolution.

Look at every other living creature on this planet.  They have a defense mechanism, and it is usually one of two things -- fight or flight.  If the animal can't fight a predator, it flees.  Sure there are other animals that have shells (turtles, etc) or other curious mechanisms, but for the most part it's fight or flight.  No animal rolls over and lies down before its predator and surrenders to the violent attack.

No animal except the human does this.  The human, for whatever reasons (usually fear and non-preparedness) freezes up or worse thinks that the best course of action is to COMPLY with its aggressor, it's predator.  I do not believe this is wise, "evolved," or even moral.  We're at the point where society actually punishes self-defense.  Nothing could be more dangerous to the security of all.

My problem with this absolute nonviolent approach is that it seems HIGHLY UNNATURAL.  This unnatural behavior is unhealthy and dangerous.  How can we teach another person to defy the laws of nature by refusing to run away or fight off an attack?  I think this dangerous doctrine has been put on us for a reason.  It's sure worked damn wonders these last 40 years as our country has floored the gas pedal on its trip to hell.

I doubt anyone here looks forward to a fight -- or a war.  We know what it would mean.  But I promise you that if we don't do it, and we keep going along with what's going on (or keep beating back the branches instead of hacking at the roots), we are in for some SERIOUS trouble.  I bet that worse will happen to this country than has happened to any country the past 2 centuries.  It's on the horizon -- we can see it coming.  Why do we still sit idly and do nothing?  It IS time to make that stand -- that stand will at least give us a chance.

Russell Kanning

Quote from: SAK on March 06, 2007, 10:16 AM NHFT
I don't have a plan for nuclear defense.  I have a plan for nuclear prevention.  That plan is simple -- make our move and take these SOBs out now.

Then why not start?

It seems right for me to follow a path of nonresistance to evil and one of the side benefits is that I can actually do it ... now. Jesus instructions are very powerful and can actually be followed.

SAK

Quote from: Russell Kanning on March 06, 2007, 10:57 AM NHFTThen why not start?

It seems right for me to follow a path of nonresistance to evil and one of the side benefits is that I can actually do it ... now. Jesus instructions are very powerful and can actually be followed.

[emphasis added]

New Hampshire Constitution -- Bill of Rights

[Art.] 10. [Right of Revolution.] Government being instituted for the common benefit, protection, and security, of the whole community, and not for the private interest or emolument of any one man, family, or class of men; therefore, whenever the ends of government are perverted, and public liberty manifestly endangered, and all other means of redress are ineffectual, the people may, and of right ought to reform the old, or establish a new government. The doctrine of nonresistance against arbitrary power, and oppression, is absurd, slavish, and destructive of the good and happiness of mankind.

June 2, 1784

[emphasis added]

Unfortunately, I think the doctrine of complete nonviolence fits perfectly into the plan for a "new world order" or whatever you want to call it.  They put this doctrine out there and sold it to us.  It sounds like a beautiful thing -- it really does.  It also sounds great to have a society without guns.

My research on religions, including Christianity (I used to be a Christian), has shown me that these religions were mostly manufactured for a purpose -- to control or lead society in a certain way.  I agree with most of Christ's teachings -- they truly are an example on how to live.  However, I can't agree with the nonviolence or nonresistance/compliance teachings.  These are destructive to any life we've been given by a Creator.

error

There's a big difference between nonresistance (or compliance) to evil, and nonviolent noncompliance.

SAK

There won't be a big difference for those people who are desperately searching for a firearm.

Over 170,000,000 killed last century by their own governments.  Almost all were disarmed completely before it happened.  They're working hard to disarm us here at this time.  What will follow?

Russell Kanning

I disagree with the NH constitution.
So what are you going to do SAK?

error

Having a firearm is all well and good, but since you don't know WHO to shoot, and WHEN to shoot them, what have you accomplished?

And there's much more to it than just "shooting the bastards," anyway.

Russell Kanning